Sign in to follow this  

New "Husky" in the garage - a 125f?

Somebody at my house got a very early birthday present, courtesy of Dan and Ann at Motoxotica and my too-cool-for-her-own-good wife...

http://picasaweb.google.com/notagraphicartist/ColinSNewBike/photo#5036056008620581490

125cc four stroke (Falcon ZRF125). Gets along pretty well, but it's a bit undersprung for my fat @$$. The 10 year old digs it - although he and the clutch have a few issues to work out.

He's already asked me if he can get a license plate so he can go riding with me :applause:.

Sorry for the lo-res pics, I'll get some others when I remember to bring a decent camera home from the studio.

• Like 1

:cry: :cry: :eek:

So is it your 10yo birthday or yours?

You know - I need to ask her that! :p

dont see inverted forks on a bike that small very often. how does it keep up with the crf 150s, and how much did u pick it up for?

Oh, the 10 year-old doesn't even know about 2nd gear yet - that's gonna get REAL interesting when he finds out it'll go even faster. My guess is the CRF150 will eat this things lunch and belch in it's face. But then - :applause: it is for a 10 year old...

H B D

?:lol: sorry - I get confused easily :applause:

Gets along pretty well, but it's a bit undersprung for my fat @$$.

:applause: If your a fat ass then I am morbidly obese. What do you weigh, 125 soaking wet.

That's cool! :applause: I'm building the exact same color scheme with a stock 50 right now for my 4 year old nephew. except i'm running a black frt. # plate. Funny how we can never get Husky off the brain........:lol: