Sign in to follow this  

Hello Everyone.

I have been thinking of getting a 510 or 610 SM Husky. I haven't read all the reviews from the magazines yet. Since I'm already on TT I thought I would ask you guys for your opinion. Is it reliable? Hows the warranty? What bike would be better as a supermoto? How's the handling?

Any input would be great. Thanks.:applause:

I used to have a DRZ 400, although a nice bike, you cant even begin to compare it to the 510 or 610 Husky IMHO.

As far as i know the warranty is 2 years on the husky, and asking wich bike is better as a motard is crazy. The Husky virtually dominates Motard racing, and it won the DesMotard of nations. These bikes really pull strongly in any gear, but a very user friendly at the same time. They can be used as a decent wheelie machine if youre into that

There is a huge difference between a 610 and 510 - different maintenance schedule, different intended purpose, different weights, etc. Don't have either one but this has been discussed in depth recently and some really good info were on those threads (in this section of TT).