Sign in to follow this  

Kids at pax 2-25-07

Thanks Carl. Harrison will be so excited to see himself on video. Thanks to Brian for following him and being so patient.

David

Thanks Carl. Harrison will be so excited to see himself on video. Thanks to Brian for following him and being so patient.

David

No problem:thumbsup:

It was just like following Carl around:p

It was just like following Carl around:p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I was waiting for it. Dave's settin'em up and your knockin'em down. Too bad the wife won't let you ride more so I can show you some real speed. (when I find it)

Thank you Mr. Carl and Mr. Brian for taping me on the track. I had a great time.:applause: Hopefully Mr. Carl will get faster.:applause:

Harrison

Thank you Mr. Carl and Mr. Brian for taping me on the track. I had a great time.:applause: Hopefully Mr. Carl will get faster.:applause:

Harrison

I'm fast enough to beat up on your OLD man and that's all that counts.

Harrison,

I liked the way you checked Brian up in the mud on those turns (he was real intimidated by you, even though you were 15' away from him).

Dave,

Better watch out he's ridin' pretty fast and soon we'll be seeing those "gosh my kid is whoopin' my butt on the track posts!!"

Carl,

I see your still drinkin' that new fangled sport drink.

Brian,

Man you gotta lose those purtty blue gloves, I'm gettin' worried the WTB is having an influence on ya!!

Don:thumbsup:

Brian & Carl,

Thanks for filming Michael and taking the time to put it on the net! Both Michael and Harrison were both riding well last weekend.

On another subject, I think Carl has a new nickname "Hollywood" since he was sporting all that nice looking new gear.

I like seeing the little guys go for it, I remember how much fun it was to ride when I was little, I cant wait till my little boy is old enough to ride, but thats going to be a few years. Melanie and I watched the video together last night, she enjoyed it too, I think...