Sign in to follow this  

Brian's Vid

Brian,

You have my sympathy. I used to hate it when they would put the women behind us (2nd gate) in the FTR MX races. One of them passed me 3rd lap at Waldo '04/'05 season, turned and smiled as she went by (never forget that moment). J-Ro is a fast one and it looks like she waited for you at one time in the vid!!!

Don:thumbsup:

btw, thems some purtty blue gloves you sportin':p :applause:

Brian,

You have my sympathy. I used to hate it when they would put the women behind us (2nd gate) in the FTR MX races. One of them passed me 3rd lap at Waldo '04/'05 season, turned and smiled as she went by (never forget that moment). J-Ro is a fast one and it looks like she waited for you at one time in the vid!!!

Don:thumbsup:

btw, thems some purtty blue gloves you sportin':p :applause:

LOL, no, she didnt wait for me.. The inside corner after the funky jump by the front parking was seriously slick and muddy, I had a couple pretty good saves in that corner.

Carl, did I catch any of those guys crashing in front of me, and I know exactly what your talking about when I made the tape skip, I hit friggin hard!! And I still cant be looking at the damn ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, you got 2 crashes on tape. You were supposed to come in after riding with the kids to adjust the camera, but for some reason you wanted to be a iron man and ride for an hour.