Big gun evo exhaust?

Yea, An exhaust definitely let it breathe more for sure. I put on a DR D exhaust, An Uni air filter and it opened up a bit, however on the stock carb, it kind of lacked power cause it needed to be jetted. So once I put on my Kamikaze 88cc Big bore Kit, with the new intake and air filter, the puppy screams hardcore, hope your daughter can ride, that kit has knocked me on my butt a few times so far, a blast though :applause:

So stock 50 with big bars. Sooner or later we will do the 88 but for now one piece at a time. Will the pipe help at all? When she out grows this thing then its mine! She is only 7. If she would grow a little then I could put her on the KX 65 I got last fall. But I am stilllooking at this pit racer thing.

If you do all the free mods, you'll get lots more performance - snappier throttle, better power "feel" and it doesn't cost as much as a new pipe. It's necessary to rejet the carb, but there's a lot of advice in TT if you search around. I did all the mods to my sons bike, and it hauls both of us around just fine. When the time comes, we may put in a big bore, but I think it's more likely he'll get a bigger bike. Good luck.

exaust is a waste of money.

a (TB) stock head 88 kit alone will be the best improvement for the money.

all you can do before bore is equal to .1hp or less.

+1000000000000

GET THE BIG BORE BEFORE A PIPE...... the big gun made a good difference on my 88 race head, but i doubt it would do much but rob torque from a stock motor

Plus... you can get the basic 88 light bore for less than the cost of the pipe alone and gain way more power