Sign in to follow this  

CORVA bashers

Some scarey people over there.......

What is even scarier, is a couple of those clowns are the real thing.

They watch what is said on these message boards and show up

to meetings with print outs to use against us.

Wayne

What is even scarier, is a couple of those clowns are the real thing.

They watch what is said on these message boards and show up

to meetings with print outs to use against us.

Wayne

Seems that we can be our own worst enemy. We have to watch what we do when we ride, but also what we post on a site like this. They had photos off a jeep clubs website of them driving down a creek.:applause:

Guess I'll have to watch what I complain about here. Don't want to give them more fuel for the fire. It makes me laugh after reading one guy's post, sort of like buying a house next to an airport and then complaining about the noise.:applause:

I go there from time to time and reading the posts from those yahoo's makes my head spin.

There are a few of them that bitch and bitch about tresspassing on thier land and thats cool, I dont agree with riding on private property..BUT!!!! those guys also want to close the entire desert, I would think that the guys that dont want you to ride on thier land would want more public lands open as to hasten riding on private property......

There are several KOOKS on that site, The regulars should just ignore tham and they would go away.

Strange people indeed.

I've attended several BLM meetings & I was amazed how local "professional" people were given free time to complain about supposed "illegal OHV activity". The rest of us had to patiently wait for rants to end so the facilitator could continue with the agenda. I actually sensed the BLM manager & rangers are fed up with the snivelers & have a forgiving heart towards the "violators".

I think the more the environmental extremists talk the more they make fools of themselves. Every rep from an OHV club has been polite & respectful at the meetings I've attended.

Strange people indeed.

I've attended several BLM meetings & I was amazed how local "professional" people were given free time to complain about supposed "illegal OHV activity". The rest of us had to patiently wait for rants to end so the facilitator could continue with the agenda. I actually sensed the BLM manager & rangers are fed up with the snivelers & have a forgiving heart towards the "violators".

I think the more the environmental extremists talk the more they make fools of themselves. Every rep from an OHV club has been polite & respectful at the meetings I've attended.

Most of them dread the major players like the Center for Biological Diversity (CBD). Every lawsuit that the CBD files totally screws it for the government worker. Massive amounts of paperwork. Then they see their budgets get eaten up for the lawsuit. It can really piss you off when all your plans get zapped by an outsider.