More kudos' for Forrest Green/Wheeling Cyc.

So I sent back a set of graphics(turned out to be not quite what I was looking for) to Wheeling cycle. I told Forrest I didn't mind if there was a restocking charge, and I would like a Zeta 3 finger clutch lever instead. I got the package today and not only did I get the complete clutch lever assembly but I got an extra, blue anodized,(I have a blue DRZ) clutch lever (outboard half of the assembly),not to mention a couple of valve stem caps. Of course, it could be that he's an evil genius because I can't see myself going vary long without getting the matching one for the brake side!

In any case,Thanks Forrest.

Sorry(I new it was going to be confusing), no I didn't get a perch. He sent an extra, blue, 3 finger lever minus the pivot. As far as the graphics go, they were excellent quality but the coloring and lettering didn't appeal to me.

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

this all very reassuring, I've just ordered an edge tail light & some indicators from Wheeling Cyc. & it always makes me a bit nervous ordering from overseas. It's so much cheaper buying from the US than locally, it's good to know it can be done without risk.

Cheers, Steve.

Hi guys,

this all very reassuring, I've just ordered an edge tail light & some indicators from Wheeling Cyc. & it always makes me a bit nervous ordering from overseas. It's so much cheaper buying from the US than locally, it's good to know it can be done without risk.

Cheers, Steve.

I agree about it being cheaper to buy from the US, + its so much easier to find things in the US.

Forrest is the man, we are currently working on my next order, He always sorts me out, think this is the 4th time i've ordered from him.

Very much doubt it'll be the last! ?

The variety & choice of parts is amazing, over here if your lucky you might get 2 or 3 brands to choose from, a lot of brands/items you just can't get over here. I live more than 2 hours from the nearest major city, so it's also easier to research & purchase on line. I'm sure this will be the 1st of many orders from Wheeling & the TT store.

Cheers, Steve.

they are great folks. i stopped in there a few weeks back, and Amy let me look around at all the stuff in the warehouse. seems they have more to sell than what i saw on the website, but than, again, i'm on dial-up so i don't spend too much time surfing catalogs. I bought more than i planned, and i'm sure i'll be back. Wheeling just HAD to be part of my district at work, eh?

my seat will be sporting one of his gripper seat covers this saturday...