Sign in to follow this  

Suspension?

The only one I could recommend is at Racer X (I think that is the name) at Rainbow and Sahara. It's a parts and accessories shop with a small area in the back for suspension work.

Any one know of any good shops in the Vegas area that do good suspension work?

Sams Cycle supply, he said they do suspension, they us Race tech products, they do standard vavling or Gold valves... look them up... there on N. Rancho

I would have to recommend the guy next door to the suzuki shop on boulder highway and sahara, other than them i would check with powerhouse and see if they do MX Stuff... if neither one of those suit you i would send it off to someone who knows what they are doing.

sweet, I am about to have mine done also within the next few months, I am thinking Persicion concepts out of CA... they do the Honda Desert teams bike, so ya... maybe it will make me fast like them... ha ha:thumbsup:

sweet, I am about to have mine done also within the next few months, I am thinking Persicion concepts out of CA... they do the Honda Desert teams bike, so ya... maybe it will make me fast like them... ha ha:thumbsup:

I had P.C. do my suspension on my XR650. They really go the extra mile in setting up that particular bike's suspension.

Any good suspension mod's will make you faster.