Sign in to follow this  

Tenn ISDE Qualifer questions?

I had a question and figured their may be other people with questions so I started this thread.

The flyer says that our bike needs to have a minimum 45 mile range, then it says that gas is available.

Question:Will there be emergency gas on the loop or should I run the "big" tank??

I had a question and figured their may be other people with questions so I started this thread.

The flyer says that our bike needs to have a minimum 45 mile range, then it says that gas is available.

Question:Will there be emergency gas on the loop or should I run the "big" tank??

gas will be available if your bike want make 42.5 miles. gas will be available around 30 miles. jamie

Thanks. That will make a difference on bike set-up.

I'll pass that on to the other colorado riders that are making the trip.

Thanks. That will make a difference on bike set-up.

I'll pass that on to the other colorado riders that are making the trip.

good deal, you need to bring a bunch of friends, it is going to be a nice ride, i think everyone will enjoy it. jamie

I saw the video of Paul Neff riding the event last year.

Is this a similar type of terrain?

I saw the video of Paul Neff riding the event last year.

Is this a similar type of terrain?

yes, the world hates me....lol we have a good variety of terrain. rocks, roots, hills, red clay, hard woods, pines, cutover. bring your handguards although juha rode it last yr without handguards. also i talked with paul neff last yr on the 2nd day at the gas stop which was prior to his vid. and he was really liking it, but it was alot tighter than what he was use to, i think he was 7th overall on day one but wishing he had brought a smaller bike than the 525. its also run as a sera enduro and last yr was voted sera enduro of the year, and i think it will be better this yr. jamie