Sign in to follow this  

Wanted a used exhaust

Does any one have a used exhaust that will fit my 06 Dr650? I motly ride off road so as long as I meet the 96 decible mark it'll be fine. Thanks.

I have two.

A stock one and a loud one. If you are willing to pay the mail you can choose.

Shannon -

I have a stock one you can have for nothing. Punch a few holes in it to raise the noise level to 96db if you want. Keep your stock one intact.

I am in Davis, CA. Where are you?

Rick

Shannon -

I have a stock one you can have for nothing. Punch a few holes in it to raise the noise level to 96db if you want. Keep your stock one intact.

Rick

Do you have the headpipe or just the can? It sure would simplify my getting the Air/Fuel Monitor hooked up if I had a head pipe I could just take it into a welder and pick up later. I guess the only people that might have one would be the people with the full staintune systems.... I spoke to Jesse about his larger diameter head pipe which looks like it will be available soon but I don't like the fact that it has no place to mount the heat shield back on. The full moto guys that always were boots may not have an issue with it but my foul weather gear has to go over my street riding boots.... one little touch and it would be post toasties! :applause:

Rob -

> Do you have the headpipe or just the can?

Sorry. Just the can.

Taking up room in my garage. Not using it.

Free to a good home.

Rick

Shannon -

Rick

Hey Rick,

If noone else wants it, I'd like to have that old stocker. I've been sorta looking for one to try some mods on. I'd gladly pay shipping. I'm at zip code 83221

Thanks,

Jim Nelson

Blackfoot, Idaho:applause:

Hi Jim -

> If noone else wants it, I'd like to have that old stocker. I've been sorta

> looking for one to try some mods on. I'd gladly pay shipping. I'm at zip code

> 83221 Thanks, Jim Nelson Blackfoot, Idaho

It's yours. Send your address to me at "j9andr@sbcglobal.net", and we will work it out. Glad I don't have to use it as a boat anchor after all :-).

After watching the Boise State/Oklahoma game, I should send it to you for nothing. Greatest football game I have ever seen. Go Taters :-).

Rick

After watching the Boise State/Oklahoma game, I should send it to you for nothing. Greatest football game I have ever seen. Go Taters :-).

Rick

Yeah...there were a lot of smiling faces in my neck of the woods after that one. May have been the greatest college game ever played.:applause:

Many thanks on the muffler....I'll get an email off to you.

Jim

:applause:

Jim -

> Many thanks on the muffler..

You're welcome. Glad to see you can use it.

> I'll get an email off to you.

Got it. Muffler should be in the mail this week.

Rick

Hey Rob,

The last time I talked to Jesse, I think he mentioned the header might come with the bosses to mount the shield. If not, I guess it's going to be a trip to the welder.

Hey Rob,

The last time I talked to Jesse, I think he mentioned the header might come with the bosses to mount the shield. If not, I guess it's going to be a trip to the welder.

Really? Very cool. When I talked to Jesse I forgot to mention the shield bosses :applause: ... but looking at the protoype I just assumed it would be bossless. My rain suit would go up in flames in a nano second without the shield in place. :lol: Thanks for the heads up.