Sign in to follow this  

Rg3

Here's my story with them:

Took my whole bike in. Talked to an Aussie who was very cool and knew what I wanted. Great service

Thennnnnn....

Picked up my bike. Took it to elsinore and an hour into it my bike almost fell apart. First, I noticed one of the top triple clamp bolts was competely loose. The only thing holding it in was the number plate. So I Screwed that in and check the others to find another loose. Took the bike on the Track then noticed the bike got a lot louder. Half way around the track I stopped to see what was going on and apparently my Ti4 pipe fell off. Back tracked to find it and saw some guy walking off with it. Got the pipe back but seriously you would thing that they would at least tighten the bolts. At this point I wouldn't have been surprised to see my front wheel fall off.

So I called them and they said that a technician would call me back. They never called me back. No call back = they dont care.

Pretty shocked to hear something like this. They are good guys and I am sure they will make it right with you.

Very glad you were not injured :applause:

ok it is really not a nice thing but can happen to any other motorcycle garage too.

bad about this is that they did not called back and theirfore really not take care about. but also this is normal at big companies. they think that no answer will be the better move, which is not!

OK Grant just called me and he's going to go over the bike one more time and make sure nothing is loose.