Sign in to follow this  

ATTN! Excel's name change/buy out.

from this day foward Excel Motorsports (honda/suzuki/sea-doo) is now known as OTD CycleSports.

dont be alarmed if you call for me.im still here,nothing on my end really changes.

Eddie, does OTD stand for "Out The Door"

Sorry, it was too easy a pun and I am sure you have already heard it. Personally, I think Excel was a better name. If they had to rename the business, they should of added "Home Of Eddie 'Burned' Sisneros". After all, it is because of you so many TT'ers send work there. You have our trust and faith. Best of wishes for the future.

Will

it is "Out The Door".that is the selling strategy.1 price,no haggle.you call or come in and get the bottom line price.no suprises.

it is "Out The Door".that is the selling strategy.1 price,no haggle.you call or come in and get the bottom line price.no suprises.

That would be nice. No haggle dealer. Will the prices be a real otd price to include all dealer fees and such?

That would be nice. No haggle dealer. Will the prices be a real otd price to include all dealer fees and such?

fees,tax etc.the actual bottom line.

i was skeptical myself,but that is really how it works.

just the east colfax location.

the west colfax location is now known as G-Force and is a seperate business now.they have yamaha/kawasaki/polaris.

the south santa fe location was closed and has a pending sale.

With the name change I've also given Ed a promotion to cheif employee in charge of hurting other employee's feelings.

there is an OTD cycle in LA, my DRZ was purchased there... I got it off the poor sap that thought it was too much for him... =)

a buddy of mine just picked up two bikes... they don't mess around on prices.. you enter a model and get a quote, that is it...no up selling...

http://www.otdcyclesports.com/

Works for me.That's the only way I buy motorcycles now. LA sportcycles does it also.:applause:

Good deals for all! Thanks Eddie for the recent work on my DRZ. Only had a few short ridding days since the 3x3 and jetting. Could be my imagination but not only did I get a few ponies but a great price. See you before long I'm sure.

Dave:ride: :applause:

Hey Eddie, since youre the pro, do you mind showing me the previous post on best performance add on for 1500.00 for my 07 drz400sm. I am new to TT and appreciate your advice. I was born to wheelie and the beast needs a little help in the balls dept.

Welcome to TT! in case you didn't know it we have a search engine for past post and here is how to do it...If you look at the very top of the page to the right of the flashing STORE logo, it says SEARCH... click on this and it takes you to a search page...enter the word or phrase you are interested in and then look to the right there is a box for a person...if you know it was a post by Eddie, put his name in...if its a general search then leave blank...(it has a pull down box that will pop down with TTrs names that are close as you start typing)... then go down to the forum box and highlite which forum you want to look in for the words you are searching for...then hit search...this search engine is pretty specific so keep trying different words if you don't get a hit right away...

With the name change I've also given Ed a promotion to cheif employee in charge of hurting other employee's feelings.

hahah...thats funny but yet I'm sure its true

OTD rocks. It has completely changed SoCal bike shopping. I've been up to LA to buy three bikes from them, and there was zero hassle each time. It's the real deal.

I got into any bike shop now and ask for the "OTD" price, they stammer for a while, they say they have to go work up a price.. "Whatever. Tell me how much I would write on the check." That's what OTD does. :applause:

My only gripe is that the price quote sometimes changes daily by $200 or more.. I feel like I'm buying a Dell or a Kenmore -- it will always be a different price tomorrow. Feel lucky?

Sounds like the OTD concept has become popular enough that they're expanding!

I used to get instant OTD quotes from the LA outfit, and now they have two locations in Northern Cal.....and spreading east....

Does Kyle in the Srevice Dept work at the east colfax store now?

He was down at the Sante Fe store.

One great thing about the East Colfax store is I can get a new bike with a side of crack... maybe a hooker too.