Sign in to follow this  

Eddieville 6-hour March 11

Debbie. Clariry-$30 PER TEAM or PER RIDER???

WOOPS :applause: $30.00 per rider. Up to 4 riders. One Bike per rider. You can ride your team members bike if it breaks down but can't add in another bike.

At this point the dirt really looks good. We've had a few showers. Nothing to saturate the ground.

debbie

A friend and I have decided to give this a shot. This will be by far the longest race either of us has ever done (next closest being the 2007 hangover scramble). I dont know if we will make it or not, but we will sure as hell try!

We have both been to eddieville before, one of the times was the super muddy opening day... so we know what to expect as far as the course it self goes, but any advice from you guys that have rode it before would be much appreciated!

Nathan

Good luck everyone. Sore that I cannot make it but the engine is on my workbench about to be hauled in to get some work done. 2 weeks out is my guess...boo hoo

Good side of all this, new top-end, hotcams, etc... for a nice fresh motor (top-end that is!)

Good luck everyone. Sore that I cannot make it but the engine is on my workbench about to be hauled in to get some work done. 2 weeks out is my guess...boo hoo

Good side of all this, new top-end, hotcams, etc... for a nice fresh motor (top-end that is!)

Sorry to hear you won't make it Mike, I'll do a lap for you. The Fiddler and I are heading out in a couple of minutes. Get the bike back together soon.

WHOOP!

Paul

What a great day at Eddieville. Classic!

Scott had God rain on the track all night then at dawn he had Him part the clouds and bring up a light breeze. By race time the track was perfect and as the day went by, it got even better. I think Scott has God on his speed dial.

Only one fatality on our team. A YZ125 seized up and had to be left in the weeds up in Hog Wallow for about 5 of the 6 hours.

I did notice a few other dead bikes on the track and several riders converted to walkers.

I was a little worried with all the rain on Saturday but it turned out that Sunday's weather was great and track conditions were perfect.

It's kind of interesting how many bike parts you see around the course in long races like that. I saw an entire silencer, one complete handguard, a trick gas cap breather with an anodized cap, and several random pieces of plastic.

I didn't get your names but I want to say thanks to the guys next to me that acted as my pit crew...that was a huge help! :applause:

Pete #636

I was a little worried with all the rain on Saturday but it turned out that Sunday's weather was great and track conditions were perfect.

It's kind of interesting how many bike parts you see around the course in long races like that. I saw an entire silencer, one complete handguard, a trick gas cap breather with an anodized cap, and several random pieces of plastic.

I didn't get your names but I want to say thanks to the guys next to me that acted as my pit crew...that was a huge help! :lol:

Pete #636

So how did your first IM event go? You a bit sore today? :applause:

Scott and Debbie,

Great event, condition were great! Racing was very good and I got no speeding tickets in the pits.

Thanks for the great event!

Whoop!

Paul

For those of us that could not makes it... WE WANT PIX!!!!! :applause:

K

So how did your first IM event go? You a bit sore today? :applause:

It was a blast! At the 4-1/2 hour mark my hands were pretty wasted (blistered) so I went up to the ambulance crew and they wrapped them up with some gauze then I covered that up with duct tape and went back out, but at a much slower pace.

The day was perfect! Conditions awesome. Tried to talk Scott into having another 6 hour at Eddiville this year. He wants to.

By the way, does anyone know the website for the Images By You folks who were taking pics at the track?

For those of us that could not makes it... WE WANT PIX!!!!! :applause:

K

www.imagebyyou.photoreflect.com

Charlotte and her husband took about 4000 pictures and will have them collated by class in a few days.

I looked through about half of them trying to find my hero shot. I guess I didn't ride that day

www.imagesbyyou.photoreflect.com

Charlotte and her husband took about 4000 pictures and will have them collated by class in a few days.

I looked through about half of them trying to find my hero shot. I guess I didn't ride that day

The link is not working for me...:applause: