Riding this weekend 3/3 or 04

Home at last:applause: Got home at 4am:applause: 1st time we ever had a flight canceled on us,sure glad I wasent comming from Mexeco.

Woke up this morning to a white out.If I got this much snow here in Willits under 2000elevation I imagine Middle creek is a no go for the weekend,"Cow" ya right.

Fresh snow,I'm thinking:ride: making a mess in my front yard:ride:

Kevin still want to ride?Looks like its going to be cold for the rest of the week:thumbsdn: If the snow melts Middle C.If not my son and I will probly ride from here.Might get Jason up here,will have room for a few more,probly do my track and a little adventure out the tracks.Dont know if its worth the trip but its somthing:thumbsup:

Any takers?

I'm not strong enough to deal with the surgy water.This is how I dive for Abs.When Denis gets his limit,I clame them then he gets more.Jason will go.Denis is in Re-hab.Denis normaly gets his limit in 5 maby 10 minuts,then saves your life and goes back for more.

Just got back from the Doc.Finly get to see a nurve doctor.Guess they stick pins in ya till you feal pain to see whats working?somthing like that.

Hey guys...we're back from Costa Rica (as of one day ago). I really missed my Husky!! Pretty fun coming back to all the snow on Cobb Mtn! Let me guess...Knoxville is open! Anyway, once we shake the Costa Rica cobwebs out of our heads we'll be ready to hit some trails! Think Mendo will open for this weekend?

Hey ossidog...how's your ride now? Fixed?

If by Mendo you mean Cow,Ranger didnt say no,she said no way.Now watch them open.

Havent called Middle cr but if they stick to there own closure rules they should be open tommorrow,I'll bet the snow is crazy deep up on that hill.Maby some lower trails are passable.

I sent off my radiator off yesterday.

Before we left to Florida Justin,Jason and I did a RR track bash,we where up on Sea Biscet's Old stomping grounds bashing the logging trails.I was on a side hill and when the bike started falling on the down side my hand sliped off the cluch,the bike shot out and the only damage was to the filler spout.It wasnt leaking but sure dont want that puppy blowing off into my face while riding,better safe then sorry.

Looks like I'll be clearing trees off my track.I havent hiked the whole track yet but the little part I did hike,what a mess.Oak tree's dont like snow.3 trees fell on the neibors house.Trees across the rd,power lines.Another neibor's motor home is doing a wheelie becouse of the oak laying on the back of it.What a mess.

Havent called Middle cr but if they stick to there own closure rules they should be open tommorrow,I'll bet the snow is crazy deep up on that hill.Maby some lower trails are passable.

I just called them. She said PP is closed all weekend.

Guess this means I stay home and work.

I hear that,I've been stocking up on those puppys.Today is the wife's B-Day,She's inSanta Rose doing a Sports massage and deep tissue classes.When she gets home there will be some bollones and I'm even going to try and make her a cake,Big points there.