Crash or Save???

I am a mid pack B rider and if you guys can tell how fast I go by looking at a couple of pictures you guys are quite talented.

For you info I was intentionally hitting that berm harder than I normally would have knowing they were taking pictures. Tell me what in the picture makes me in "spode mode" Have you guys ever dropped it? My fingers are on the clutch my elbows are up and I sure am hitting that corner fast.

BTW I did drop it

BTW: :I dont think your a mid pack B rider :applause:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
My favorite place to ride down south is Seminole Tribe MX.

I also go to Belevedere and Jog Rd near my house when I want to get a quick ride in. Its much harder to ride there than any track because its all whoops and breaking bumps in pure sand. Its good practice but all that much fun. I also go to Moroso now that it has been redone its really nice now. I go to Bithlow and Pax when im in the mood for a road trip. They are 2-3 hrs from WPB.

I ride seminole too. I think the sand is hard to ride in. How do u like morroso. Im going there in a few weeks.

my guess is that you lose it......because as soon as you hit the ground your shock will bottom and since you are way nose high you fron tire is gonna come down violenty and sice the shock is probably gonna bottom it will act as a spring board and kick you over the handle bars....( saw it happen beefore)