shipping and USPS

I just want to share mt recent events with looking for my parts and that the US postal service had misplaced and lied about..

I had ordered some parts that were claimed to be delivered to my door step by US postal on 2/24.. Funny thing is i was mowing my lawn and watched the Postal carrier drive right by my house!!! He never stopped nor did he ring my door bell as he stated..

Well i called and told them please have the carrier check to see that he delivered it to the right address and make sure he didnt drop it on 74th Drive, the address is 74th LANE...

Well i spoke with the carrier and the Post master and they swore up and down for two days that it went to 74th LANE!!

So i took it upon myself to leave a note on 74th DRIVE's door,4 blocks away. Sure enough i get a phone call from him and hour later saying he has had my package since Sat!!!!!!! AND he gets my mail ALL the time!!!!!!!!!

I am so furious with USPS right now... I am constantly ordering parts for my bike .. So many vendors deal with angry frustrated buyers when the problem is our lazy , dont give a f--k, USPS mail carriers.. this man obviously did not check where he dropped it nor did he have the balls to say he accidentally dropped it at the wrong address!!!

My riding buddies.... be aware of this problem.... dont be so quick to accuse your vendor or seller....I know USPS is very busy and there are plenty of good hard working postal employees.. but as far as the carriers in glendale AZ. I will never have anything posative to say..

I get the neighbors mail at least every other day. I am going to complain here soon.

once, over the span of a one week period I got 10 letters marked to other adresses in my area.

:applause:

you know the real frustration is these goons are hired at the unbeleivable rate of 16.50/hr in my area. and that is for no college education!!!

Same thing happened to me in the past, where they said that they DID drop the package off, and that there was no chance for it to come at a later date because it WAS dropped off. Sure enough about a week later it comes in the mail...and here i thought there was some punk kids stealing my oakleys from the mail box...

I recently got a letter for another person.

Then again, in the Canadian Postal Services defence... The letter did have my exact address but it was for someone else's CC bill. Must have mistyped another person on our street's address or they filled out a form wrong.

Sounds like the mail guys in your area don't have a clue what they are doing.

all of the carriers have issues and problems. remember you get what you pay for. i work in shipping and if i sell something on ebay or whatever i pay the extra for UPS. even fedex,dhl are good carriers. the only things i send throught the mail are things that are valued less then 5dollars because if it gets screwed up your not out to bad.

all of the carriers have issues and problems. remember you get what you pay for. i work in shipping and if i sell something on ebay or whatever i pay the extra for UPS. even fedex,dhl are good carriers. the only things i send throught the mail are things that are valued less then 5dollars because if it gets screwed up your not out to bad.
Bad thing about UPS is that they destroyed a $300 package of mine. I paid insurance on it and they denied claim. Took a month to do all of this and I have shipped with them for over 5 years, paying extra insurance on high ticket $ items. Well, they showed their true colors, since I got the box back and it CLEARLY had a size 12 print right on the box!!!

I worked for UPS in the Earth City plant for a couple of years and I can tell you all kinds of horror stories...

Basically, all the carriers will screw you over any chance they get. Might as well make sure you have enough cash to cover whatever it is you are shipping.

I decided the only way to get back at UPS for screwing me was to move over to the USPS...until they screw me...

Great I have valves and a cam coming to canada VIA the USPS... I have been nervous about all these horror stories.. I hope once it gets into canadians hands things are ok! :applause:

I am just not ready to pay the extra fees for UPS.. and then have to drive 45 min to pick it up because I can not sit around at home all day waiting for them.. I guess technoligy has it's downsides too... thought it was a little too easy shopping while sitting on my couch in my boxers drinkin a beer?

Sorry for the visual :applause:

Great I have valves and a cam coming to canada VIA the USPS... I have been nervous about all these horror stories.. I hope once it gets into canadians hands things are ok! :applause:
Don't worry, man. USPS is much better than most people give credit for. It's the only way I ship and I've never had a problem; always very fast, even international. I think people mostly complain about letters. With so many being sent every day, there's bound to be some screw ups, but package delivery is the best I've found. :applause: