Sign in to follow this  

New bike pics.

My 07 yfz 250. I posted some already but mise well make a new thread.. I will get more when I put my clarke 2.6 on.

P2270017.jpg

P2270018.jpg

P2270024.jpg

P2270022.jpg

P2270021.jpg

P2270020.jpg

P2270027.jpg

P2270025.jpg

P2270028.jpg

man that is one hott bike, i hope you don't keep it out side

heck no, It goes inside my house. It stays 72 degrees all year. All 3 of my bikes go in our familey room/bar.

Not a fan of all the stickers. The pipe and frame guards look nice though.

I have to run them. They where put on before I even picked the bike up. I ride for ccm. :applause: They are not all stickers just built into the graphics.

I was trippin for a second. Looks like the bike was placed on top of the snow with absolutely no tire tracks.

Good looking bike man.

I was trippin for a second. Looks like the bike was placed on top of the snow with absolutely no tire tracks.

Good looking bike man.

That's because the ground is froze lol.

Looks really good jj, and I seem to like the graphics. I think a black seat cover would really set it off.

:applause:

Wise choice JJ!!! Looks sick!! Soon... yes... soon I will be able to afford a brand spankin' new bike

Nice bike:thumbsup:

Those blue hand guard shields you should just go ahead and trash. I had them on my bike the're ok for little laydowns but if you hit the ground hard they will bend like crazy:foul:. So I redrilled new holes and put the cycra low profile shield same bark buster. just telling you ahead of time, but very nice bike.

Nice bike:thumbsup:

Those blue hand guard shields you should just go ahead and trash. I had them on my bike the're ok for little laydowns but if you hit the ground hard they will bend like crazy:foul:. So I redrilled new holes and put the cycra low profile shield same bark buster. just telling you ahead of time, but very nice bike.

I have not had to many problems out of them. I have them on my 450,250, and now the 250f:excuseme: