Sign in to follow this  

Motoland

motoland is opening this weekend and i was wondering if anyone was going. i would like to see some pics of the track mods and how many people are going.

THE MOTO SEASON IS STARTING:applause: :applause: :applause: :lol::cry: :cry: :eek::p :p :p:mad::lol::D

motoland is opening this weekend and i was wondering if anyone was going. i would like to see some pics of the track mods and how many people are going.

THE MOTO SEASON IS STARTING:applause: :applause: :applause: :lol::cry: :cry: :eek::p :p :p:mad::lol::D

www.motoland.com

I have never been so, will they open if it is wet? And since it is sand does it get that bad?

I may go this weekend if it isn't horrible:thumbsup:

I would love to go. However, two things are going to stop me.

1st..............I just had surgery on my wrist

2nd.............I'll be in St Loius for the SX

888, where are your seats?

We'll be in section 132, kind of in one of the corners.

That track looks like so much fun. I've been eyeing it for some time now. I go to Chicago every month for work. Anybody willing to ride with someone new on a Sunday and babysit my bike for a couple days afterward?

I'm sure me or my neighbor a 40+ Vet rider can help you out. We live 1hr West of Motoland. We mostly hit Motoland on Wed when my 14 yr old is out of school, but you could drop off a bike at anytime. My kid loves that track the Super Bob is sweet. Very few Mini's will go for that or Vet riders for that matter.

motoland-816062.jpg

Super Bob is sweet. Very few Mini's will go for that or Vet riders for that matter.

motoland-816062.jpg

How big is it? 3rd,4th ? And if you skip off the top will you fly past the landing and flat land it?

I live in Indianapolis and got hurt last year so I never made it up there but it is in the plans for this year:thumbsup:

3rd gear out of a sweeping turn. It's 2 uphill jumps in a row, if you overshoot the first one you will flat land. The second jump the landing is downhill some A and Pro riders go way downhill. Momentum and commitment is the key I have rarely seen anyone do one and not the other but it does happen. See the Motoland photos on their website for other views of the Super Bob. My son first got the hang of it by going off the track and hitting it straight before he tried it out of the turn. I saw him approach that first jump at least 10 times before he left the gas on and went for it. They do have a "goat track" lane for people that don't care for big air and alot!!! of riders use that. In fact if you aren't jumping those huge ones they don't want you rolling them. You can easily get landed on. The flagger gave my son the "use the other lane look" when he kept shutting off the throttle trying to build up his nerve. Now he loves it and cuts the track sometimes to hit it again.

888, where are your seats?

We'll be in section 132, kind of in one of the corners.

I believe were in sec 342, but not positive

I'm sure me or my neighbor a 40+ Vet rider can help you out. We live 1hr West of Motoland. We mostly hit Motoland on Wed when my 14 yr old is out of school, but you could drop off a bike at anytime. My kid loves that track the Super Bob is sweet. Very few Mini's will go for that or Vet riders for that matter.

motoland-816062.jpg

Thanks avisdo. A Weds ride would work real good for my schedule. Just looks like Weds open practice don't start for awhile according to the website. I'll shoot you a PM when the season gets under way.

I highly doubt they will be open this weekend.....they had alot of snow this winter and we just got a lot of rain....plus it is supposed to be cold (20's) again this weekend....Grrrrr :applause:

I highly doubt they will be open this weekend.....they had alot of snow this winter and we just got a lot of rain....plus it is supposed to be cold (20's) again this weekend....Grrrrr :applause:

I realy don't need your negitivity:naughty: :applause:

I realy don't need your negitivity:naughty: :applause:

LOL...hey...I am dying to ride too.....looking like doublestuff next weekend or maybe evn Motoland...we can hope....:applause:

Is Double Stuff open this weekend?

Not sure, their website has not been updated....try calling maybe.