Sign in to follow this  

Adelanto GP 2007

I didnt make it out there, but i do know Rob Barnum got 5th overall, 2nd over 40 in the vet, senior race.

He also got 6th overall in the Pro Team race. His partner had never raced a big Husky before.

He was on the GP Cycles/International House of Pancakes TC510.

I'm sure there where other Huskys out there. Well over 1000 entrants in that race!

Myself & Chazlom both raced our Huskys. I had a few others in my race and there were several in Chazlom race. Chaz got some killer helmet cam footage that shows just how fast the TC 450 is compared to ANY other bike out there. I was able to pull a monster holeshot in my race (thank you e-start). I'll post the pic as soon as I get it. Overall tere were more Huskys out this year than I've seen in a long time.

So...this is where all those refined, sophisticated and exotic people post eh?

I raced the Adelanto GP with Newcastleblown and Chaz but I guess my name don't get mentioned cuz I don't ride a Husky?

Chaz, if you would like some assistance with the helmet cam footage...i'll fire up the lappy and come on over bud.

PS: I'd be more than willing to line my "Like" geared 06 Yamaha 450 up against Chaz's Husky..Uhhhhmmmmmmm blown.

MW

I raced the Adelanto GP with Newcastleblown and Chaz but I guess my name don't get mentioned cuz I don't ride a Husky?

Exactly :applause:

I was there raced my TE450 in the over 50 novice class. Believe I got a top five finish but won't know until they post the results.