Help ASAP Diff between 06-07 yz250

Hi I read the only difference between an 06 and 07 yz250v is in the valving.I can still get a brand new 06 at $1000.00 less than the 07,and put that savings in to some goodies.Also im 36 yrs old so unless the bike is alot better im not going any faster.Looking to buy tomorrow also,thanks.

Hi I read the only difference between an 06 and 07 yz250v is in the valving.I can still get a brand new 06 at $1000.00 less than the 07,and put that savings in to some goodies.Also im 36 yrs old so unless the bike is alot better im not going any faster.Looking to buy tomorrow also,thanks.

The 07 also has the oversized pro taper bars instead of the 06 Renthal 7/8 bars. Honestly, if the difference was 200-300 then I would get the 07.

At 1000.00 the 06 is the way to go. It even comes with the good carb needle. You'll have to put it in instead of the bike being supplied with it.

prob too late but do as gray said get the 06...you can get a buncha protection goodies(skid/glide plate,rad guards/braces,handgaurds/barkbusters,etc),new tires(stock suck!),new chain,and enough left over to stock up on oil,premix,chain lube,airfilter oil/cleaner,and some gas $$$

and graphics if you're the poser type

also look into asv levers if you dont get barkbusters and be sure to grease up the bearings!