? about FLU graphics on 2001 YZ125.

I'm contemplating getting some FLU graphics for my 2001 YZ125 due to the fact that N-Style, and FX no longer make graphics for my bike (dealers told me as of 07 they only carry 02-07) Does anyone else out there have FLU graphics on their 96-01 YZ125/250? How do they look, and how do they hold up? Any other suggestions are also appreciated. By the way, I live in Canada, so trying to get ahold of stuff from the States becomes pricy due to duty.

Thanks.

if you hurry, you might be able to buy them from a online store

I looked into that before, and no go...I was waiting for 3 months on backorders, and then they tell me they are no longer available.

I like the look of the FLU graphics, but was just curious about quality, etc...

Are there any other companies like FLU that make nice graphics at a decent price?

If all else fails, I'll just get the FLU ones...

Thanks for your opinions guys.

I just put a Flame Kit on my '99 from Enjoy Graphics. It's a Great quality kit and was very easy on the wallet..$ 65.00 if I remember correctly. They have quite a few available kits for older bikes. ...just my .02 cents Good Luck! :applause:

I just copped the FLU graphics for the YZ. Guy I talked to assured me I would be very pleased with the purchase. Comes with EVERYTHING including a grip seat cover for $100 bones...like half the price of a N-Style/ FX kit...and they don't even carry then for the 96-01 models. I'll post pics when I'm done putting them on.