Sign in to follow this  

Husky Dealers

I just got done reading "Like the Husky, Hate the dealer". So on this thread post the Husky dealers you trust and maybe a reason why. So anyone thinking of buying a husky will have a positive experience.

PLACE: In New Jersey the place to go is Pop's Town & Country, in Hamburg. I didn't buy my bike there (big mistake) but now whenever I need something for the husky they are the first ones I call.

REASON: The parts and service people are the nicest and most straight forward group of guys I have ever talk too. I'm interested in purchasing a leather husky jacket, which husqvarna does not show on the US website, they're on the Italian site. I called T&C on Saturday and talk to a guy Tom. He explained there wasn't much he could do at that time but said he would call Cagiva on Tuesday to find out if they were available. Come Tuesday I received a call explaining that the jacket I wanted was available and that he could order one for me.

I like Taskys in Washington. Awesome dealer that rides a lot and has a demo day. Bought two bikes from them and getting the third any day now. Can't get much better then that.

other reputable dealers that I would do business any day of the week are:

Bills - Salem Oregon

Motoexotica - CA

Uptite - CA

Halls

Betones (spelling?)

I have not been at the dealership but I have ordered a lot of stuff from Dan and Ann at MotoXotica. If I lived within 8 hours of them I would buy a bike from MotoXotica. They are top notch when it comes to customer service :applause:

Mike

I like Taskys in Washington. Awesome dealer that rides a lot and has a demo day. Bought two bikes from them and getting the third any day now. Can't get much better then that.

other reputable dealers that I would do business any day of the week are:

Bills - Salem Oregon

Motoexotica - CA

Uptite - CA

Halls

Betones (spelling?)

+ 1.....errr + 5.

I gotta go MOTO TECH in Boise Idaho , nice ,straight forward ,and honest great customer service.

I have purchased 2 Husky's from Bill at BMP in Salem Oregon. They are all really nice folks down there and they really know their Husqvarna's. They set their bikes up nicely and they are always willing to take the time and answer any questions you may have. They give me a lot of confidence in owning more of a "premier" brand like Husqvarna.

Bono

'06 WR/CR250

'04 CR125

For anyone in or around Sydney, Downunder, you can't go past R & D Husqvarana. Great bunch of guys always willing to give you advice :applause:

I just bought a 2007 SMR510 from Fox Power Sports in Utica, NY. I have worked with a lot of dealers in the past... a lot! None of them have made me feel as comfortable as Fox has. This is my first dirt bike/motard and the information they have provided has been priceless. Jason Fox has raced Huskies on the professional level, so he has a wealth of knowledge for the dirt riders. They have ordered the slew of performance parts and accessories that I wanted and all at great prices. Great to deal with!

If you are in NY or anywhere for that matter (he ships to other states), give them a call for a price. 315-866-1200. Tell him Travis sent you. Probably won't get you much, but hey... you never know. :applause:

Bottones www.bottonesjobetcycles.com always gets my vote. Fran has a great knowledge base on Husky and suspension, good deals and the parts and support you need. Add in house A.C.E. Suspension and you've got a great Husky shop. They ride and race too. Taskys, Motoxotica, and Halls have all helped me out at times and seemed like great people.

Norman

Ron Bishop’s Motorcycles in Escondido gets my vote. He saved me a few bucks on my 07 TE450 compared to the other local dealers. He sets them up with correct jetting and a few other enhancements to make them perform the way we all want them to. He had filters and oil in stock. Talk about Old School.

Bills in Salem is great. I just bought my te610 from them recently (even though I live in So. Cal) . Bills an awesom guy to deal with and really knows his Huskys. George at Up-tight is another one that has Husky oil in his blood. The only thing is he is such demand that it is sometimes hard to get things but he is always there to help out technically. I am having some stuff done at Malcolm Smiths right now They seem real helpful and have a pretty impressive facility but I will reserve judgement until I have a little more time uder the belt with them.

I have purchased 2 Husky's from Bill at BMP in Salem Oregon. They are all really nice folks down there and they really know their Husqvarna's. They set their bikes up nicely and they are always willing to take the time and answer any questions you may have. They give me a lot of confidence in owning more of a "premier" brand like Husqvarna.

Bono

'06 WR/CR250

'04 CR125

I just got a TE510 from Bill in Salem. Very knowledgeable, no pressure nice guy. He has a rep for taking care of his customers.

Sunburst Motors, Prescott AZ:thumbsup: , Cycle Shack, Lubbock TX:thumbsup:

I just got a TE510 from Bill in Salem. Very knowledgeable, no pressure nice guy. He has a rep for taking care of his customers.

I called Bill, definitely a knowledgeable guy who wanted to help, but didn't have the bike I was looking for and had no idea when he would, so I called L&D Race.Tech in Warrenton, just south of Astoria on the Oregon coast. Great guys there! :applause: They definitely went out of the way to help me out, I'll save the details, but wow, great experience. I had an issue with the bike when I had my first oil change (stripped oil check bolt) that I had not even touched, and a little frustrating, but after a call, they wanted to make it right, even made a follow-up call. Definitely not my local Ford dealer, that's for sure. But then again, I think if Howard Dean sold me my Husky and helped me out as much as these guys did, I would vote for him next Novemeber... well... maybe not. (Sorry Dean fans.. :applause: ) Seriously, great guys there...

Chris

Halls-cycles.com....Springfield Illinois...complete motor, suspension, jetting, sales, parts(both modern and vintage) service. One of the oldest most knowledgeable dealers. Not neccessarily quanity...but quality. Customer service is priority. Racing or play riding recieve the same attention. Their attitude is it's all about having fun riding...whether you're first or last.:applause: