Sign in to follow this  

2007 MX Season: What channel?

AMA site didnt show much of anything even though its only a couple weeks out. Speed again?

MX doesn't start for a couple months, but the good news is that it's on Speed this year. Last year it was on OLN...oK, but more people get Speed by far. Even better, a few events will be live, according to the AMA press release. For MX, live coverage of regular series events is pretty much unprecedented.

MX doesn't start for a couple months, but the good news is that it's on Speed this year. Last year it was on OLN...oK, but more people get Speed by far. Even better, a few events will be live, according to the AMA press release. For MX, live coverage of regular series events is pretty much unprecedented.

Ahhh, didnt think they were aired THAT far from actual event date. Everyone, put on your ***SPOILER*** thinking caps before discussing :applause:

They stated that the live events would show highlights of the first moto and all of the second. Makes sense.

thank God it's on speed, my cable provider does not carry OLN and i have missed the last 2 seasons. i thought i was going to go direct tv to get it, i'm glad i don't. can't wait