need some clarity...Ap circuit

I just wanted to kno, if anyone here did the redbeard's Ap mod with their

kx250f...and i was wondering wat leak jets u guys changed too

some people recommended a 50, now tell if im wrong, but with a smaller leak jet (60 stock for 07)..would make the orifice in the jet smaller therefore allowing more squirt going through the Ap circuit/nozzle....but Redbeard, himself, suggested that some people were happy with a bigger leak jet to decrease the volume and Duration of the squirt....i just want a good starting point

Now this is wat i was thinking...if u time the squirt earlier, so that it barely hits the valve slide..that would mean u would need a longer duration...so i would think getting a smaller leak jet would be better b/c smaller leak jet leads longer squirt duration/volume.

so im stuck...just wanted to get a good basline of wat size leak jets to use:excuseme:

thankx:thumbsup:

If you want a better understanding of the system go to the KTM section, exc's etc, not the SXF section and look in the FAQ section for carb setup 101 and AC pump 101

i kno wat it does...and how it works...i just wanted to kno wat a good start would be...i was thinking probably smaller....but need more advice

this is way i cn't deside

here is one reason why i think u need a smaller leak jet:

some people recommended a 50, now tell if im wrong, but with a smaller leak jet (60 stock for 07)..would make the orifice in the jet smaller therefore allowing more squirt going through the Ap circuit/nozzle....but Baron Von beard suggested a bigger leak jet to decrease the volume of the squirt

This is wat i was thinking...if u time the squirt earlier, so that it barely hits the valve slide..that would mean u would need a longer duration...so i would think getting a smaller leak jet would be better b/c smaller leak jet leads longer squirt duration/volume.

Argument to go bigger with the leak jet:

the point of the Ap mod was to prevent any lag...and to overcome the fuel flow pressure....redbeard had said that the spring pressure that pushes the rod..is overpowered by the pressure when the fuel is forced out of the resevoir...but that leads me to thinking....if this mod allows u to get the most squirt out of the Ap..then dnt u need to go bigger with the leak...to decrease the volume