Some AMAZING pitbikers ...

You gotta be careful. those things have that sneaky hard hitting powerband that just hits when you least expect. Just look at the guy with the yellow bike who hit that tree, not used to the hard hitting power of his little yelow bike.

All kidding aside, that looked like fun. i would do that anyday with some friends.

I bet I can easily keep up with them on a stock ttr 125. Infact i raced my buddy on a fast 50 it was bored out to a 125 and had the suspension all redone and stuff i could hold him off with the ttr 125 pretty good. They dont look that good in my opinion.

I'm not sure I understand the whole pitbike thing. Are they trying to work up to a full sized bike or can they not afford a real bike. From what I understand the mini bikes are not too cheap.... so why not just buy the real thing. I guess it could be good to just mess around on, but can't that be done on a full sized bike; with the benefits of letting you go to the more difficult places as well. But this is just my opinion.

You gotta be careful. those things have that sneaky hard hitting powerband that just hits when you least expect. Just look at the guy with the yellow bike who hit that tree, not used to the hard hitting power of his little yelow bike.

All kidding aside, that looked like fun. i would do that anyday with some friends.

I think it was the shock rebound that catapulted him.