Sign in to follow this  

Whats the word on Shelton?

Some friends and I would like to head up there this weekend if the weather is good. Are we still allowed to park by the fairgrounds?

Maybe, I just talked to the Sheriff, Casey said there was some idiot on a quad doing doughnuts in the parking and another on a two smoke hauling up and down the pavement...

Guy's come on... I bust my A$$ so you can park there, please just park and go into the woods to play. If you see someone acting stupid let them know it reflects poorly on all of us. No one needs another parking lot pro...

I know I'm probably preaching to the choir and the two idiots mentioned above couldn't be TTers... But its frustrating sometime...

For more info read:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=462418

We'd love to have you down here in Shelton, just please respect the people and the riding area. Be safe, be quiet and leave the place cleaner than when you got there.:applause:

:applause::cry::lol:

Maybe, I just talked to the Sheriff, Casey said there was some idiot on a quad doing doughnuts in the parking and another on a two smoke hauling up and down the pavement...

Guy's come on... I bust my A$$ so you can park there, please just park and go into the woods to play. If you see someone acting stupid let them know it reflects poorly on all of us. No one needs another parking lot pro...

I know I'm probably preaching to the choir and the two idiots mentioned above couldn't be TTers... But its frustrating sometime...

For more info read:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=462418

We'd love to have you down here in Shelton, just please respect the people and the riding area. Be safe, be quiet and leave the place cleaner than when you got there.:applause:

:applause::cry::lol:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not get the new fairgrounds person pissed-off and calling the police or we'll have that place removed from are injoyment...later:thumbsup:

Some friends and I would like to head up there this weekend if the weather is good. Are we still allowed to park by the fairgrounds?

Just go there park in the gravel and NOT THE GRASS.unload the bikes get ready and then just PUTT into the forest...no big deal...then when you get into the woods let-er-rip,there shouldn't be a problem then..also if you see branches or stuff in the trail take a sec and clean it up and keep are places open for everyone to ride...and remember to take your trash with you and if you see some be a great person and pick it up...later:thumbsup:

I was out there two weeks ago and all was good. There was about 25 rigs in the parking lot. Like they say, just keep it low key in the parking lot and putt out into the woods and we should be ok. Most all the trails have been cleared out from the wind storms.

Stay within the confines of the triangle... Do NOT cross pavement.

DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS

Read the link posted above