where to find parts for 07 rmz 250

i have been to a number of sites, and i can't really find alot for these new bikes, has anyone found anyplaces where they can find a wide selection of different things.

im looking to start racing hare scrambles, so im looking for hand guards, skid plates, radiator braces, grippy seat, steering damper. but i guess these bikes are so new, they haven't made them yet.

also im looking to get the needed tools for top end rebuilds, checking valve clearance and adjusting the valves. shim kits, feeler guages etc.

anyone find a good site?

i have been to a number of sites, and i can't really find alot for these new bikes, has anyone found anyplaces where they can find a wide selection of different things.

im looking to start racing hare scrambles, so im looking for hand guards, skid plates, radiator braces, grippy seat, steering damper. but i guess these bikes are so new, they haven't made them yet.

also im looking to get the needed tools for top end rebuilds, checking valve clearance and adjusting the valves. shim kits, feeler guages etc.

anyone find a good site?

Hey, what's up - welcome. I'm not sure about hand guards, but Works Connection makes skid plates and radiator braces, I just ordered a tall seat foam and gripper seat cover from GUTS Racing (got tired of waiting on SDG) and I think I remember reading that Scotts had a steering damper now for this bike.

As far as the tools go, I've been looking everywhere for a good set of metric feeler gauges; most are SAE sizes with the metric equivalent also, but then they don't correspond to the available shim sizes ans the chart in the owners manual very well. I know I'm being a little picky, but I would prefer a good set that was meant to be metric...if you find one let me know. You can get the shims either from the dealer with the part number in the manual or you can get a kit from HotCams (and probably some others on the net).

Hope this helps.

Welcome again and we all look forward to talking to you.

I installed the cycra hand guards a couple of rides back. They have taken a couple of good licks with no problems at all. I also installed the works connection skidplate. The only drawback to the skidplate is one of the mounting brackets are in the way of removing the oil screen. When I had my bike at the dealer the other day he filed down the bracket a little so it wouldn't have to be removed each time you went to clean the screen. I would like to go with a good o-ring or x-ring chain in the near future. Any opinions on which brand?

the low profile hand guards, they don't have the metal bracket do they? just the plastic? id rather get radiator guards before a skid plate, ive been looking for those can't find them at all for 07.

just ordered the radiator support brackets. but i was looking around and saw some that are the support brackets themselves and also have a front shield to protect the front of the radiators, mide as well protect the front while protecting the sides.