Sign in to follow this  

07' 250f race and static sag

The manual say's nothing???? Are most 250f's the same??? I see TEAM GREEN recommends 102-150mm on the race and 30-40mm on the static/free thats a bit higher than what alot of guy's seem to be setting other 250f's. Now i dont come even close to riding like a supercross rider. So i probly dont need quit the TEAMGREEN settings. Im a novice rider who does motocross and some trails weighing in at 165lbs in my unddies.Just wonder what some other guys are setting theres at.Also if my race sag is just inside of a min. or max measurement but the static is out a bit.Do I bring the race sag to middle of the road so my static will fall more in line???? Thanks scott

I think the race sag was a typo error.I found elswere on the teamgreen website were they say 102-105mm.That sounds better....

Race sag is more important than static sag. If your spring rate is in the ball park and you set your race sag(rider sag) your static sag will be in line. I had a technician from Factory Connection tell me recently that my KX's spring rate may be too soft even though I cam get 100 mm easily and static sag says the rate is too stiff. Set it at 100 mm and learn to effectively tune your clickers.