Settin Up Suspension

Hey guys, i have a 2005 model rmz250 and i would like to set the clickers and everthing up for my weight as best as i could. I weigh 67kg and ride mx. Can anyone help me out with a good setup or can anyone help me out with it. Thanks guys.

This is what I did and it works awesome! First set the race sag at about 105mm. Than set your forks flush with the top of your triple clamps helps a lot with the way the bike sits and also helps out in turns you will see when you ride just trust me. Than set your forks at 6 clicks out make them nice and stiff on compresion. Last the rear shock 15 clicks out this is because the bike likes to transfer loads to the front. Remember to take the clickers all the way in than go out. See if this helps and let me know

hi guys, i have a crf 450 03 model and my mate has the same, my mono shock spring is standard and his is after market,we dont know what rating it is but it is black.does the spring change the suspension by a lot if you have a stronger one???

Yes it will make a big difference, main thing on any bike is to set the sag first, this will tell you if the spring is correct for your weight, with approx 100mm of rider sag you should have a static sag of between 25 and 35mm.