Anyone got their SX 144 yet?

I've had mine on order since last August... I asked my dealership the other day, and they said something about end of March or beginning of April. The thing isn't even listed on the ktmusa website yet.... What gives???? The dealership I deal with is only getting one, I'm just glad I got my money in early. By the time we get em', they'll be leftovers.....

I've had mine on order since last August... I asked my dealership the other day, and they said something about end of March or beginning of April. The thing isn't even listed on the ktmusa website yet.... What gives???? The dealership I deal with is only getting one, I'm just glad I got my money in early. By the time we get em', they'll be leftovers.....

Yes it is frustrating to wait till March or April(!!) for a new 07 model when you know the 08's will probably be released in July! I got my 07 250SXF last July and with KTM selling out of many models I assume the 08's will get here early. Hard to be patient thinking about 40hp and under 200 lbs!!:applause:

I have money on 1 and the dealer told me 2 weeks ago that they were in the good old US of A then (in customs) and they hoped to see it this week some time (Week of March 4). On monday still no word yet, but the rep didn't say it wasn't coming.:applause: