Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Spoiler??? Allessi in Atlanta??

What happened to Mike in Atlanta. In the Transworld write up it looks like he didn't finish the main. Anybody hear?

Both Alessi's were way off the expected pace. Mike got the holeshot and was running in 3rd and started dropping positions, he got passed by Darcy Lange twice before he fell. Jeff started in the back of the pack, and never really moved up much.

Both Alessi's were way off the expected pace. Mike got the holeshot and was running in 3rd and started dropping positions, he got passed by Darcy Lange twice before he fell. Jeff started in the back of the pack, and never really moved up much.

True, except Jeff actually had the fastest practice lap time but went un-noticed because he was in the non seeded riders practice.

http://www.racerxill.com/articles/detail/1656/sign-of-the-(lap)-times-atlanta.aspx

In typical Alessi Supercross fashion, he will start doing better about the 3rd race in, but as always that is too late.:applause:

i bet ktm drops them at the end of their contract.....jeff sat in a wheelchair for a year and while mikey boy has been impressive outdoors h'es a waste of money indoors and his results are not worth the aggravation he causes.......on top of that his shoulder is weak and keeps popping out on him.

i hope the alessi's get dropped by ktm and no other team picks them up. so then they have to be privateers living off dads money

I wonder if Mike could have finished the race or decided not to.

Maybe Mike was busy looking for Tedesco's bike so he could stand on it for a few minutes. The good finish his first race on a 450 was a fluke - doesn't have enough heart to hang with 2nd and 3rd place guys once he gets passed for the lead.

alessi would've pulled out of the race if he didnt crash because he couldnt keep pace. and his whole "i just kept making mistakes" thing was a bunch of :applause: he's embarresed because an arenacross rider was faster than he was. GO LANGE :lol: