Sign in to follow this  

made the switch

Hello all. Just made the switch today from my XR650R to a 450EXC, and I could not be more excited.:applause: Only thing that sucks is I live in the northeast and I still have about a month before everything thaws out.:applause:

Congrats

I just did the move myself from Team Yellow and couldn't be happier.

Just buy a few items for her till it gets warm up there.

You'll Live, :applause:

enjoy your new pumpkin

thanks,

Charles

congrats on the new bike youl be throwing that little 450 round like it's nuthin after coming off the big 650

congrats on the new bike youl be throwing that little 450 round like it's nuthin after coming off the big 650

That's what I'm hoping, the 650 was definitely a bear to muscle around in the trails. Loved the power, but delivery was slow and the weight was a bit much.

Hello all. Just made the switch today from my XR650R to a 450EXC, and I could not be more excited.:lol:

:applause: Congrats dude. When I made the "switch", it was from a Honda also.:lol:

You'll love the KTM, I switched from Honda to Ktm in 2005and just rode my new 2007 for the first time today. The weather was bad but the bike was badder! The new 400 XCW handled good and was going fast even though I was taking it easy. Only put one hour on it but looking for more ride time soon. Hang in there it's definately going to be worth the wait.

Welcome to orange!

I feel your pain. It's 30 degrees out here but I was able to find a little dirt (well mud) yesterday at least. I soooo can't wait for spring!

:applause:

Pursang:

You got a 2007 400 XCF-W????? I thought they weren't being made? There isn't anything on the KTM web site. Is it a special order?

How is it jetted? My 07 250 XCF-W was way too lean, in order to meet Cal standards.

Doug

Winter is a biatch. It was 83 degrees today in Elsinore, CA..... Yesterday was t-shirt riding.... :applause:

I am headed for Duluth, MN on Wedenesday so I will get a taste of winter.....

RH