Sign in to follow this  

airway heights

Hey im going to airway heights in spokane on the 7th of april for practice. I have never been there and was wondering if there was anyone else going there that day. I am a beginner class rider moving up to the juniors this year and I was just wanting somone to help me out and show me the track. I have rode and raced at clarkia alot but I sucked it up. I quit racing their halfway through the summer and just started practicing alot. Now Im much faster and I want to move up but I need to get some more practice at a bigger track. Thanks!

We might be able to meet you out there. My son, daughter and myself have raced at Airway several times and the 7th is a possibility, depending on the weather.

My son (14yo) is racing a YZ125 in the Junior Class this season, daughter doesn't want to race anymore but I might talk her into joining me in the women's class a few times. My son loves to go to the track so I'm sure he'd be willing to show you around out there.

Sweet, im racing jurior this year too. I have an 07 sxf 250. My numbers will be 121 if I have them. If not I will be blank orange plastics.

My son's ride is an 04YZ125 #476, daughter (if she comes along) is on an 01CR80R #456 and I'm on a 94CR500 #007.

I was wondering how the track is. Is it real hard or fast or what. I have heard there are like 90 foot tables. Do the junior riders hit them. I have hit some big jumps but not 90 foot. More like 60. I also was wondering about the whoops, are they real wide, deep, ect. I am putting two new whoops sections on my track and want one to be like spokanes since I will be racing there. THanks

The track is pretty easy, I'm a beginner and I jump everything except the triple in the back, which most of the beginners are hitting. Everytime I've been there the whoops are just a rythem section you double through. The track is pretty fast though.

They have some bigger jumps, but they are made pretty safe. Begginers do most of the jumps there.

I think they charge way to much for what they provide though. The owners complain that they don't make any money, yet they have 5 or six new GMC pick-ups running around all the time. Their kids always have a couple new bikes, and flaunt money like there is no tomorrow.

Anyways, that's my rant on the track.