Sign in to follow this  

holy crap it's snowing

Can't hardly see out our windows at work up here in Broomfield. I was actually going to drive to GJ this weekend and ride, but maybe not ...

Murphy's Law #1,627: If you want to ride it will snow; if you want to ski it will bake.

What if you want to do both?

Bruno.

We're supposed to head over the pass tomorrow to ride in UT. This happened to us last year for our March Moab trip. Just when this white shit was starting to melt we get more. Screw this I'm moving to CA. :applause:

Can't hardly see out our windows at work up here in Broomfield. I was actually going to drive to GJ this weekend and ride, but maybe not ...

Don't bother, theres' 5" of snow in Montrose and its still coming down. It will be a giant muddy mess.

Why would you buy a bike your just gonna snowboard?:applause:

But I could do BOTH!!!

The last winter I lived in eastern WA I would go to the ORV park on Saturday, and the ski hill on Sunday, or vice versa. It was an excellent arrangement.

Besides, Kris needs a bike so I have a built-in riding partner.

But I could do BOTH!!!

The last winter I lived in eastern WA I would go to the ORV park on Saturday, and the ski hill on Sunday, or vice versa. It was an excellent arrangement.

Besides, Kris needs a bike so I have a built-in riding partner.

I rode West Water ( Rabbit Valley) last Sunday and boarded Sat. at Keystone on the way up, not a bad weekend :applause: