Sign in to follow this  

Track Change at Sunset ?

I was told last year that the owner of Sunset Ridge in Walnut, IL. intended to make some major changes to the track for this year. Has anyone seen the track or heard anything.

Bob had told me towards the end of last season that he's "got a few neat ideas in mind". He typically does do some changes from year to year.

Whatever hes does, I'm sure that it will be awsome as always. I hope

we sart to thaw out, I am looking to ride next weekend(10th-11th)

You see where he's doing a membership thing now?

I can't remember the exact details, but you pay $25 and then everytime you ride it's $5 off if you're a member and the same for races I think. Also going to have members only rides on Wednesday as well as a member appreciation day.

I think my brother got something in the mail about it.

EDIT: Check it all out here: http://www.sunsetridgemx.com/forms.html

Wow, that is a good deal....it pays for itself if you go to the rider appreciation day.

Hogie....Riding next weekend...think any tracks will be open? If so count me in.

Wow, that is a good deal....it pays for itself if you go to the rider appreciation day.

Hogie....Riding next weekend...think any tracks will be open? If so count me in.

I am thinking that D-stuff might be the plan, but we'll have to see as it get closer.

Whoa easy on the name dropping....888 if you head to D-stuff let me know, I was also thinking of heading there.

Never been to D Stuff. I assume this is an outdoor place? Count me in if it's a go. Would love to do some more riding.

Poppy its near Kankakee. Track is entirely sand, but where else you gonna ride when its this wet?