Who's got a street bike?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so pretty. Boyfriend has a SRX-6 which is a naked, single cylinder, kickstart street bike. One of these days I'll start riding the street but for now I just like sitting on it because i like the narrow, low seat and it's sexy lines

srx6.jpg

(Same bike, just owned by someone else)

That is awesome! I don't know if I'll ever get the nerve up to try a track day. Do you have any kind of license yet?

Thanks! I had a racing license in 2005. But I never raced. I only run trackdays. Sportbike racing is just too expensive for me. But the track days are a gas. You learn so much. And they are not as scary as one would think.

Besides, there is nothing like passing a Honda 1000RR on the outside on my little R6...heeheehee....Well, then hearing how 'demoralized' the guy felt afterwards just made it so much sweeter.....I ride trackdays to improve my riding. I run races to race. Unfortunately not everyone subscribes to that theory.

Is that in the class they call the Super Magna? I had a 1995 Magna; fast little cruiser!

Nope, the 1985 Magna was a first generation Magna, the Super Magna's were 1987 - 1988.

It's a fast little bike and quite comfy even on long trips.

'04 CBR600F4i, Yellow and black!

Lowered, heated grips, Heli bars, Givi bags w/ adapted mounts.

I did a track day on my previous bike, a '98 Ninja 600E, it was a blast!

-Susan

(can't figure out how to insert a photo....sorry)

1990 Yamaha FJ1200. I started riding street about a year ago. I love it!!Some day I would like to do a track day just to see how it feels, but I think that is down the road a little.

Femmoto is big in California. You should check them out when you are ready to try.