Sign in to follow this  

Who cant ride??

How many of yall cant ride right now becuase of injuries??

I havent been able to ride for a while, had some screws put in my wrist a few months ago, and it hasnt healed right:foul:

I cant ride because of the weather! :applause:

I know how it feels not being able to ride due to injuries though. I had to take over a year off due to a broken back. Just be patient and heal up good so when you get back on it you are 100%. :applause:

I know how it feels not being able to ride due to injuries though. I had to take over a year off due to a broken back. Just be patient and heal up good so when you get back on it you are 100%. :applause:

haha, yeah the weather. Its GREAT outside here in good ole Georgia. Hopefully no more surgery though!

had my knee operated on last month and it's healed but now the right one is killing me so now i have to have another operation to fix that one and I just bought a new bike wooohooo

till dealing with a back injury - it is slowly getting better with therapy

Sorry dude. Had to rain somewhere and it sure aint gonna be here:p

It isnt raining, just muddy as all get out. The ground is thawing out and its mushy everywhere. More showers are expected for tonight, so its gonna get worse before it gets better. :applause:

Dislocated the main knuckle bone on my pointer finger 06/15/06. Started riding again a couple of months later. Large bone spurs developed, where the bone meets the wrist, so had to have surgery to get those chipped off. They had to lift two tendons to scrape underneath (1 month ago) and still not able to ride. Another 2-3 months and I should be back on the bike (if the bone spurs don't come back. 5% chance per the doc).

This blows. I'm going to flip out soon. No riding, surfing, golfing, etc..:applause: :applause:

Teaches me not to go on a 300 mile ride in Baja on 1 hour of sleep though. lol:banghead:

It isnt raining, just muddy as all get out. The ground is thawing out and its mushy everywhere. More showers are expected for tonight, so its gonna get worse before it gets better.
............could be worse, its snowing here:thumbsdn:

i got a massive cut on my leg about half a year ago i went on my bike the next day fell on the exact same corner opened the cut again then it got septic

lol lol i have learnt a lesson

I live in a great place to ride, but not really allowed to. I am in a "military training program" so if I get hurt, I can't pass a physical fitness test (waivers can be granted, but not if I REALLY get hurt). The commander can't tell me not to ride, but he advises against it. Which basically means don't ride. I still putt around near the house, but no racing. I live near the desert, so I have a ton of places to ride. Torture, but worth it I guess. So only a year before I can ride for real again!

i broke my knee cap 2 years ago n it hurts when i lay the bike down on a right corner when railin a berm. like i dont get full extension anymore n it hurts when i put it out 2 a certain point. o yea i got the injury by over shootin a 40 ft gap on a xr100 just messin around so its my own stupidity

well i'm not riding cause i got fluid in my knee. i went a week after the wreck and it didn't bother me to bad but i decided i'd better not risk racing this weekend

months ago in a crash I broke my right hand, broke my left foot, and my left shoulder had come out of the socket with massive road rash on the left elbow that went down to the bone.laying there on the ground I wanted to cry like a 9 year old girl. :lol::applause:

the bones have healed since then, but I still dont have full mobility from the left shoulder, its loose as heck, and still painfull.

yeah I,ve ridden many times since then. and I have a new respect for saftey.

:applause:

It isnt raining, just muddy as all get out. The ground is thawing out and its mushy everywhere. More showers are expected for tonight, so its gonna get worse before it gets better. :applause:

take youre pick - 2 feet of snow or mud! :applause: i wish this snow would hurry up and melt...

Busted up my wrist over the New Years weekend. Docs can't decide if they want to put in a screw or not, so I'm still in a cast.

i cant ride because i sprained my ankle over a week ago and my friends track where we ride is under water. this is a pic of the track

P1000586.jpg

im not injured, but the weather is inhibiting my riding...ive gotten out one day in the last 3 months!!!