Sign in to follow this  

Does the 2007 TE450 have a throttle stop?

I was just curious, I thought my dealer said the other day that they do the following on the new 2007 TE450's before delivery..

1.) remove the smog canister

2.) remove the throttle stop (what is this????) is there any sort of throttle stop on the bike.. I don't see what the point in this is.. why retard the performance of the bike?

also, the dealer noted that not ALL the new bikes are coming with the black stock hand guards in the crate... weird.. but who knows..

I was just curious, I thought my dealer said the other day that they do the following on the new 2007 TE450's before delivery..

1.) remove the smog canister

2.) remove the throttle stop (what is this????) is there any sort of throttle stop on the bike.. I don't see what the point in this is.. why retard the performance of the bike?

also, the dealer noted that not ALL the new bikes are coming with the black stock hand guards in the crate... weird.. but who knows..

READ THE JETTING THREAD ON TOP OF THIS PAGE!!

They retard the performance of the bike in order to make them 50 state street legal...California being one of the most difficult states to get through.