Sign in to follow this  

Guy rips off a foot popping wheelies on a streetbike

I remember viewing this one a while back, but happened to run across it again today.

Looks like it hurts and his socks are the only thing keeping it all together! :applause:

link:

Guy rips off a foot

"its ok Dustin, its not that bad" :applause:

That's been around for awhile. Total retard for doing the fast crap without good boots on. I never ever ride my street bike without race boots on.

That's been around for awhile. Total retard for doing the fast crap without good boots on. I never ever ride my street bike without race boots on.

I'm looking at my street boots right now. There is no way that would have happend had he been wearing some good Alpinestar boots.:applause:

its not that bad man!!

then two second later on the 911 call he is like

this guys leg is super ****ed up guys you need to get down here.

its not that bad man!!

then two second later on the 911 call he is like

this guys leg is super ****ed up guys you need to get down here.

yeah, those two lines are the best part

I bet he regrets not wearing boots.

that sucks...but i have to say i rarely feel bad for people who get hurt mostly because they dont wear the proper gear. Like all those freestyle streetbiking dvd's...a lot of those guys dont wear helmet and if they do, there usually wearing a t shirt, jeans, and sneakers. I have no sympathy for a guy that does a wheelie on the handlebars at 70mph and then complains of road rash when he falls. Sorry.

Rice rocket guys act just like quad riders...... BRAIN DEAD.......

This statement is in no way in reference to all quad and rice rocket riders. Just the majority!!:applause:

Ive seen that vid. before but its still good.

Ive seen that happen in person before (just not on a motorcycle) at football camp. It is NASTY!!

that would make a good streetbike boot commercial

:applause: (replace tears with vomit spewing from mouth). EWW. Thats gotta hurt like nothing else. ohh god now I dont want to eat that pizza I just cooked.

I love it how that camera guy just walks....when any on my friends crash their bikes I take off sprinting because they would to the same for me.