Sign in to follow this  

Riding around Prescott

My husband and I are bringing our dirtbikes when we visit my mother this spring in Prescott, AZ. So, I was wondering about good riding near (within 1 hour or so) of that area. No tracks, just trails, please. Thanks for the help!

Within an hour of Prescott there is more riding than you could do in a year of constant riding.

The Bradshaw’s are loaded with roads/trails etc

The run to Crown King is always fun. Lots of single track in the area.

Camp Wood is the other direction and full of roads/trails also. Here is a link to an OHV area in the Camp Wood area.

http://www.2az.us/ohv-sheridan-smith.html

Bring the bikes, you wont be disappointed

Yeah, the problem is what to ride cause there's too much to choose from in Prescott!!!

• Like 1

copper basin is good.

take walker road right at the cosco coming into prescott

there is a seven springs big loop that is nice

also you can head back where my cabin is and ride for hours and never come back to the same place.

It's looking like we won't be there until May. Sorry, would have loved to go riding with ya.

Yeah, the problem is what to ride cause there's too much to choose from in Prescott!!!

LOL! If I come up that way in August are we going to ride together this time? I'm thinking about doing the WeBeRacing Bull Hollow event again this year. 450X this time. XR4 is semi retired now.

are there any mx tracks in prescott?

no i wish since it is nice up there during the summer compared to in phx...but we should all do a big crown king run from prescott to crownking then to pleasent and all the way back

no i wish since it is nice up there during the summer compared to in phx...but we should all do a big crown king run from prescott to crownking then to pleasent and all the way back

when? you wanta hook up on spring break.whats this pleasant thing?

Lake Pleasent is a lake (duh) on the other side of Crown King. Phoenix people do Crown King from Lake PLeasent.

when? you wanta hook up on spring break.whats this pleasant thing?

My spring break is in 2 weeks in march but i am gonna be at the dunes the whole time and my dad just bought a sandrail.

haha.jpg

Alto, it's on Iron Spring road. Copper Basin, tons of stuff to do, we even built a 25 foot double if that floats your boat. Camp wood is good, I haven't been around Mingus, but I've heard it's good. The nearest MX track is in cottonwood, a 90 minute drive. The OHV park there is also pretty sick.

If you're riding Camp Wood, hope you like rocks... Alto is kinda small. Bradshaws are fun and not too rocky. Paulden, well, it's a lot like Camp Wood, bring the skidplates!!!

Stallion, there's a race up here the week after your coming up. Delay the trip 1 week and come race on the 22nd!!!

Before the post gets lost.Any buddy still up for A Crown King ride April 14th?

And some other rides around Paulden during that previous week.Gerome,Camp Wood,feather mountain.Verde river?

April 14/15 I'm going to be in New Mexico for a race but if you're going to be in town midweek I'll be down for an afternoon Paulden ride if you want? I've got a 35 mileish loop that is good for after work sessions. It'll give me an excuse to meet Brian too.

Khris

April 14/15 I'm going to be in New Mexico for a race but if you're going to be in town midweek I'll be down for an afternoon Paulden ride if you want? I've got a 35 mileish loop that is good for after work sessions. It'll give me an excuse to meet Brian too.

Khris

You got it!