Sign in to follow this  

skidplate

Hey looking for a skidplate and rad. braces for an 03 crf450r anybody have some for sale or know of a good place to get some. Thanks

Hey looking for a skidplate and rad. braces for an 03 crf450r anybody have some for sale or know of a good place to get some. Thanks

I've got an extra one floating around that I will sell ya...it's a WC glide plate, has the foam and mounts...in good shape. $30 shipped:thumbsup:

If you dont mind me asking what is a wc glide plate?:applause:

I believe he means Works Connections.

If you dont mind me asking what is a wc glide plate?:applause:

Fever, it's the same one I have on my bike.:applause: (Spinal is my riding partner)

Save your money on the rad braces and have Terry Myler straighten them if you ever tweek them. It's amazing what he can do, he's in West Jordan, and most times it's $35.00. Less than the $50.00 you'll blow on braces and they're not going to work if you biff hard enough.

Save your money on the rad braces and have Terry Myler straighten them if you ever tweek them. It's amazing what he can do, he's in West Jordan, and most times it's $35.00. Less than the $50.00 you'll blow on braces and they're not going to work if you biff hard enough.

I have to agree. But personally to save money in the long run, I would buy a radiator gaurd, something like Flatlands, Unibiker, etc...this give the radiator full protection (front/side). These darn radiators are built out of tinfoil, I've never seen radiators crunch as easy as these new one do :applause: The Work Connection (WC) braces don't do much as I learned the hard way...front impact maybe, but doesn't protect from side impact which is probably the most likely occurance for everyone.