What do you think of this bike?

its clean...but for that price...i would hope the motor is in very good condition....u have to ask a lot of questions when getting a used bike...i was able to find a site wit a list of questions and tips when i bought a 05yz250f

most of the stuff he said was correct...but then i decided to just buy a new bike....now i got a killer kx250f....braaappppp

its clean...but for that price...i would hope the motor is in very good condition....u have to ask a lot of questions when getting a used bike...i was able to find a site wit a list of questions and tips when i bought a 05yz250f

most of the stuff he said was correct...but then i decided to just buy a new bike....now i got a killer kx250f....braaappppp

What website was that?

Here in CT theres a dealership selling 07s for dealer cost if you race. If you want a used bike go for the 06, so much nicer then the 05 with the aluminum frame and all. Also you can get one for about 3500.

Right now, Chaplin Kawasaki in chaplin CT has 07's going 5500 shipped lower 48.. wont need tax unless you live in CT.. if you buy it off ebay for buy it now they will include full chaplin graphics..

This is crated.. Damn wish they had that when I got mine in september.. O well I still payed 5800 otd in indiana......

for a left over 06...here in NY...u can get one around 5400-5700 no tax/set up/frieght

a new 07 5700-MRSP...i was lucky to get one for 5600 OTD thats cuase i work there though....

Either you guy's in New York have a different MSRP or your bikes cost less.

Kawasaki.com 5999.00 MSRP 07 thats what I paid for mine OTD at LA cycle.La cycle has some of the best prices and will give you an instant online Quote.

Either you guy's in New York have a different MSRP or your bikes cost less.

Kawasaki.com 5999.00 MSRP 07 thats what I paid for mine OTD at LA cycle.La cycle has some of the best prices and will give you an instant online Quote.

no thats what i was saying...brand new is 5700-to Msrp which is also 5999...then the tax, frieght, and etc