Sign in to follow this  

metal melishi graphics

Sorry not to sure. IMO I would stear away from the MM graphics, I had them for a while and thought they were cool at first, but then hated them after a while. Just my $.02, but go with what ever floats your boat.

PS, Didn't I buy a bike from you or something?

Hey hey, did'nt we trade my yzf for your crf?? How's it been going. Your dad has my number. We have a cool practice track about a 1/2 from you guys. Give me a call when we can ride.

Hey hey, did'nt we trade my yzf for your crf?? How's it been going. Your dad has my number. We have a cool practice track about a 1/2 from you guys. Give me a call when we can ride.

Yup that sounds right. I loved that bike to death, but I started to steer a lot more into MX and away from the trails, and the 450 was just to much for me. I ended up buying a 06 YZ250F at the end of last year. So the 450 is for sale. :applause: I had fun with it though. What are you on now?

Also what track are you talking about, is it Robinson's or another track? I would love to ride this summer.

Why would you want to run Metal Mulisha graphics if you arent a member of the Mulisha?

Why would you want to run Metal Mulisha graphics if you arent a member of the Mulisha?

Cuz it's cool and very punk rock brah

Sicky gnar gnar

the mulisha isnt about whose a member or not. thats why they make their sh*t available to everyone. its more of a clothing company that sponsers riders than anything else anymore. so if you think the mulisha is the sh*t then buy their merchandise and support your fav riders. without selling graphics and clothes and sh*t then they wouldnt be sponsering anyone and we might not see some of the riders that we see now cometing at the level that they do.

and one more thing this post asks where he can find the graphics, not what do you guys think of them.

the mulisha isnt about whose a member or not.

You obviously havent seen Deegan's episode of M-80...:applause:

i've never seen anything called m-80 nor i have i met deegan or anyone else associated with the mulisha, i just think if their thing was so exclusive, they wouldnt be putting out a clothing line and graphics and so on. your saying if you wear metal mulisha gear your a poseur? that would defeat the pupose of having a clothing line. it would be one thing if you dont ride and rock out that stuff, but i dont really think mulisha graphics are poserish. i wouldnt personally put them on my bike, but i am going to order the ecko "twitch" graphics, i guess that makes me some twich wannabe poseur, junior high skool is out &%$#@! all that poser noise. ride or die.

M-80 is a TV show that is all about FMX. They feature a different pro rider each week. IMO if you wear Metal Mulisha gear and arent a member of the Mulisha, thats poserish. Infact, the Mulisha doesnt even really exist anymore. Twitch is kinda doing his own thing and not really riding under the Mulisha banner anymore.

Especially if you can't even spell the name of the company

agreed.

however i dont think wearing their sh*T is in any way involved in any type of poserdom. and twitch still reps the mulisha even tho hes spnsered by ecko and has his own clothing company.does wearing controversy sells make me a poser too? if thats the case wearing anything of any moto related clothing producer would make a poser if they dont give you their sh+t for free in exchange for tv time wearing their gear and so on?

last time i checked ( in 5th grade) being a poser was like wearing rusty and quiksilver and sh*t when you dont even surf. or wearing sk8 clothes or bmx and so on.

if i wear my pittsburg steelers jersey i guess im a poser cuz i dont play professional football for that team. dam im a f*cking poser.

agreed.

however i dont think wearing their sh*T is in any way involved in any type of poserdom. and twitch still reps the mulisha even tho hes spnsered by ecko and has his own clothing company.does wearing controversy sells make me a poser too? if thats the case wearing anything of any moto related clothing producer would make a poser if they dont give you their sh+t for free in exchange for tv time wearing their gear and so on?

last time i checked ( in 5th grade) being a poser was like wearing rusty and quiksilver and sh*t when you dont even surf. or wearing sk8 clothes or bmx and so on.

if i wear my pittsburg steelers jersey i guess im a poser cuz i dont play professional football for that team. dam im a f*cking poser.

But you can turn that jersey easily into a poser. Lets say you wore a hat and jersey, but you didn't know the scores to last nights game... Or... That they even went to the rednorikobowlbig-1228.jpg (Super bowl)

Well Perry just PM me if you don't want to reply on this thread now. I want to know what track your talking about! :applause:

Yup that sounds right. I loved that bike to death, but I started to steer a lot more into MX and away from the trails, and the 450 was just to much for me. I ended up buying a 06 YZ250F at the end of last year. So the 450 is for sale. :lol: I had fun with it though. What are you on now?

Also what track are you talking about, is it Robinson's or another track? I would love to ride this summer.