Sign in to follow this  

Some questions about my jetting

Ok well I went in today to get my jets told the guy a 42 pilot and 110 main firstg the guy asked me what type of series the jet was theres 1 and 2 or somthing like that. Also they asked if it was a hex which im not sure, on top of that i bought a big gun exhuast so i need to know what jets to ask for and specific info cause these guys just keep looking through a dam catalog :applause:

It's a hex, as for the other stuff.. can't help ya there

its a long hex for a keihen carb

they should know EXACTLY waht your talking about..

if not then they have fiches there that they can look at if they dont know...

its a long hex for a keihen carb

they should know EXACTLY waht your talking about..

if not then they have fiches there that they can look at if they dont know...

thanks but they dont and they wanted like 35 bucks a jet at the honda dealer i was like &%$#@!?? hell no:mad: but with the new pipe should i move to like a 115 main jet or just get a 110 and 42 pilot

thanks but they dont and they wanted like 35 bucks a jet at the honda dealer i was like &%$#@!?? hell no:mad: but with the new pipe should i move to like a 115 main jet or just get a 110 and 42 pilot

not too sure about the 150 jetting but thats bull they are like $4 each MAX

$35 a jet I bought 2 jets and the o-ring for the float bowl for $26 from the dealer.

It' a toss up between the 110 or 115, I read couple of threads where the 115 was to rich and another thread where the 115 was fine. I would go with the 110. On the 230 a 132 main had been recommended but a dyno test showed that a 120 main was sufficient. There was no gain in performance with the 132.:applause: