MXTime

Just got my son's 250R's head back from MXTime. Wow! Old valves/springs removed, seats cut, new valves/springs installed (I supplied them), carbon build-up removed and shipping included - $65 and back in my hands in one week. No way to justify doing this critical job yourself. Hats off to those who provide high quality work and service at a great price. :applause:

FYI on valves....Going with FactionMX intake kit w/springs and stock exhaust w/springs. Son's first full sized bike, so bought a used '04 in decent shape at a good price knowing I would need a new top end. This should work just fine for this season. Will be looking at RHC & FastMann when son is ready.

Yeah i was thinking of doing that before the new season, and now that i found that price out pretty sure i'll be hitting it up soon. I was amazed to see the FMX prices, 165 for everything intake! What did this cost you all together if you don't mind me asking?

I had mxtime do my head with fmx intake kit and stock exhaust setup. i honestly couldnt tell the difference from stock valves but the head looked amazing when i got it back. It cost me 325total by getting the parts from motosport.com and using mx time. I ordered parts on monday from motosport and received the parts wednesday. Sent my head snail mail the thursday before xmas it got there saturday. even with xmas and all that week and shipping being delayed i got it back by friday. Dave is a great guy to work with. Give him a call he will do whatever you want. He does also offer a full stainless kit for 425 with ferrea components. i will be getting that setup if there is a next time.

Yeah i was thinking of doing that before the new season, and now that i found that price out pretty sure i'll be hitting it up soon. I was amazed to see the FMX prices, 165 for everything intake! What did this cost you all together if you don't mind me asking?

This cost me just a bit over $300 including all shipping. There's a lot more power available for $600 (RHC, FastMann), but not ready for that yet so this is a heckuva deal for the quality.

Just got my son's 250R's head back from MXTime. Wow! Old valves/springs removed, seats cut, new valves/springs installed (I supplied them), carbon build-up removed and shipping included - $65 and back in my hands in one week. No way to justify doing this critical job yourself. Hats off to those who provide high quality work and service at a great price. :applause:

FYI on valves....Going with FactionMX intake kit w/springs and stock exhaust w/springs. Son's first full sized bike, so bought a used '04 in decent shape at a good price knowing I would need a new top end. This should work just fine for this season. Will be looking at RHC & FastMann when son is ready.

yea i've heard good things with them..but when i had a yz250f...i sent it to another place...b/c i never heard of Mxtime....i went on their site and that is one hell of deal....Now my question is would they install a full valve train...or just the springs and valves....i would think so but i just wanna make sure...

thanks