Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Whats up with Jimmy Rigged of........

Pretty sure it was Reed.

Yea, after poking around I seen some other posts that point to "Reed". If it was Reed, Jimmy was giving a slap down too, I feel compelled to say, there are always 2 sides to EVERY story.

Jimmy, has a history of being a little "Tyler Evens" in his editorials, so I will take it with a grain of salt. If Chad was unappreciative or snotty, I will give him the benefit of the doubt, heck without him on the gate in Supercross this year, Stewart might as well just be handed a gimme, and we can then focus the racing on second place!

ps.. no disrespect to any other riders out there, I think "Ferry" is next in line for the top 3 spots, and "Grant Langston" had he not pulled a, well , Grant Langston" and once again decided rehab is more fun then racing!

I think it was Reed too, because his team did not have a pic in the section of the mag he was writing about.

it's certainly not the first time i've heard of someone from inside the industry talk about reed like this. apparently he's even more of a little bitch off the track as he is on it. i'd be surprised if he sticks around too much longer. his chances of winning a title hinge on stewart breaking a bone or something like that, and that's not likely to happen unless another rider is really pushing stewart hard.. and reed isn't able to do that.

you would think that someone who can't win on the track would maybe try and make up for it by being likeable or personable off the track. to me he has always seemed like a spoiled loser both on and off.

but that's just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.. everyone has em... but mine are the best!

it's certainly not the first time i've heard of someone from inside the industry talk about reed like this. apparently he's even more of a little bitch off the track as he is on it. i'd be surprised if he sticks around too much longer. his chances of winning a title hinge on stewart breaking a bone or something like that, and that's not likely to happen unless another rider is really pushing stewart hard.. and reed isn't able to do that.

you would think that someone who can't win on the track would maybe try and make up for it by being likeable or personable off the track. to me he has always seemed like a spoiled loser both on and off.

but that's just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.. everyone has em... but mine are the best!

It's all gravy for Reedy, he comes half way around the globe, plays around on his dirt bike, makes a bunch of Appalachian Americans upset to the point of hostility, then hops on a Quantis along with all that American CASH, and goes home where he is treated like a hero! You go REEDY! I like your style dawg :applause:

It's all gravy for Reedy, he comes half way around the globe, plays around on his dirt bike, makes a bunch of Appalachian Americans upset to the point of hostility, then hops on a Quantis along with all that American CASH, and goes home where he is treated like a hero! You go REEDY! I like your style dawg :applause:

hahaha

i'm sure when he gets back down unda he'll take his pet kangaroo and a jar of vegemite on a walkabout to ayers rock to relax with the aborigines and chuck a boomarang around while he reflects back on a life of chodosity.

:applause: hehee

Gravy huh?

I think it was Reed too, because his team did not have a pic in the section of the mag he was writing about.

My thinking as well:thumbsup:

I thought it was a pretty good story though, I don't know what to think of Jimmy still, but I do really like his "Jimmy rigged" column.

how many threads you going to post this on?

how many threads you going to post this on?

Until you asked, I had not given it any thought! But retrospectively speaking I should have had a game plan from the beginning. Man, what would you do in this situation? :applause:

Gravy huh?

yea! Gravy is a thickened sauce, usually made from a base of extracts that run from meat and/or vegetables during cooking. Recently, extracts have tended to be bought in the form of ready made cubes and powders.

See also the idiom "gravy train", used to refer to any lucrative endeavour.

The word "gravy" by itself was used prior to the invention of the phrase "gravy train" as an interjection of pleasure at something that's easy to do with a great reward, or as an adjective to describe such a situation, à la 'cushy'. An easy task. :applause:

Dirt Rider Magazine? He was crying about some pro rider not show'n him any respect! Who do you think was slam'n? :applause:

Who does not have their picture in the article? Reed is the only no show, soooo put two & two together. That definately describes his s#%ty personality.

Until you asked, I had not given it any thought! But retrospectively speaking I should have had a game plan from the beginning. Man, what would you do in this situation? :applause:

Oh, I see...judging by this and the other posts of yours I have seen, you are just trying to be witty and funny....

it's not working...:lol:

Oh, I see...judging by this and the other posts of yours I have seen, you are just trying to be witty and funny....

it's not working...:applause:

and if you flipped your star trek psycho-analyzer beam around 180 degrees, what would it say?