Sign in to follow this  

Banned from TT store

I got banned from the TT store today for inquiring about shipping... The shipping company delivered the package to the wrong address. The shipping companies always tell me I have to call the vendor to resolve the issue, so I called TT. My second order was due to ship today and I wanted to get things straightened out before it went to another unknown address. Of course, since the tracking number showed it to have been delivered to my house, it was there and I was wrong right away. I had my wife go check the neighbors house a block over. The package was there, on there front steps. Wrong address. Next thing I saw was an e-mail from TT for shippment. They had changed the shipping comapny. I called TT back 1. to let them know I had found it and not to worry about the inquiry they started with the shipping company and 2. To make sure my next shippment would be to my correct address, and 3. to confirm the change in shipping company. They insisted the neighbors picked it up because they saw it sitting on my doorstep Monday afternoon and they didn't want it to get stolen. Uh, no. There's nobody at that house this week. My wife was also home at the supposed time of delivery, so why didn't she get the package. Why didn't my oh-so caring neighbors bring me the package later in the week. Apparently, my wife called to tell them the neighbors picked it up. Uh, wrong agian she doesn't have the number to TT and rerally doesn't care. TT then threatened to cancel my next shippment, claiming I made threats not to do bussiness with them again. This was not the case. I just wanted to reslove the shipping issues so I could CONTINUE to buy from TT and "support the Thumper Talk community." That's pretty much where I thought we left it. I got my first shippment, the second is on the dock ready to go. Just ship the order, TT will make some money, and I will have my parts. The next correspondence I recieved was an e-mail from PayPal about my refund fromTT. I called to ask is going on, and I find out I can no longer shop at TT. The parts I've been waiting (to even ship) for a week aren't comming. What gives?:applause:

The wrong address delivery has happened before. I ordered a rudder box for my boat and had it Overnighted for a premium price. When I found it at the neighbors house, I called the place I bought it from to let them know. They disputed it with UPS and refunded my shipping charges. That's the right way to handle customer service.

My order from Motosport will be here in 2 days. Free 2nd day shipping on orders over $100. Upgrade to overnight for only $20. Can't get much better than that.

I have been dealing with he TT store in the last few days about an issue with an order and I find it REALLY hard to believe your story.

They have been bending over backwards to help me.

Wow. Sorry to hear about that for you. There are always "2 sides" but your side sounds pretty raw. Anyway, good to hear you got your parts on the way. Shop around.....you can find great prices all over the net.

Sounds like there is a problem with the local delivery system, and the guy (customer) is acting like a total bitch to top it off.......

I knew this was coming, so here goes:

Your parcel was delivered on-time. Your neighbor decided to be "helpful" and take it off your porch, later giving it to your wife. This info came directly from your wife when we spoke to her today. You were outside the loop on this, so you called today verbally abusing my staff, despite them patiently trying to help you. They spent over an hour diligently figuring this out and in each conversation, you were abusive, disrespectful and unapologetic, not allowing anyone to get a word in edge-wise. It's a rare case (if not unpresidented) that we ask anyone to shop elsewhere, but we are not here to be abused by anyone. We cancelled your second order to avoid future abuse and possible disputes with your credit card company. Those reading this can make up their own minds. I'll stand on our reputation of high-levels of customer service anytime. That's why I didn't delete the thread. We have nothing to hide. Sorry it turned out this way, but you left us no other reasonable choice.