Sign in to follow this  

07 w/ P.C. Ti low boy Exhaus

I know that a lot of people have this system. (I had it on a 02YZ250F) I just got my bike a rode it for 4 motos and then put on the PC exhaust. I didn't change the jetting but this combo did nothing to the bike. I almost think that the stock exhaust was a little better down low. Does anyone have a good starting point on jetting for me. I live in south florida. Any and all help will be appreciated. By the way the bike overall is really good. The only thing that I didn't like was the bend on the bars. Easy fix now just the jetting.

go to procircuits website...they have a good starting point....they from there find out where u think the mixture is too lean or too rich...and work ur way through....

yeah it has to be your jetting, because I have the same pipe and it makes a huge difference over the stocker...

pro-circuit jetting specs are good, use them as a starting point...then tune the bike from there.

i agree.....i lost a ton of bottom end with the ti 4 low boy gp system. but it really makes it feel like its never going to sign off on top.