Sign in to follow this  

Condition of Hollister Hills?

Does anyone know the conditions of hollister and what trails are closed? I was thinking of going this weekend, but I know that if its too muddy that my father will not take me or let me go.

It probably is, but we havent ridden in a few weeks, and its killing me.

If anyone has pictures (hollister volunteers) of the current conditions or of how it was last weekend, that would greatly help. Is the park going to close if it keeps raining like this? I heard from a someone that on saturday it was a foot deep of mud on some a lot of the trails, and that the whole west hill was closed (lower field).

Cool, some info would be nice, thanks,

-Ryan

Last weekend was very good (saturday). Everything was open with the exception of the TT track (which was opened late in the day). Yeah there were some gnarly mud spots but mud never hurt anyone. Most of the park was awesome with good traction the upper trails were alittle dry. The new MX track is done so thats a big plus. This weekend should be decent probably alittle on the dry side. I should be out there again on sunday.

I just checked accuweather, and you are right. Its going to be really dry, dang it! I wanted some mud....but all the trails still open. Thanks dude, one of my previous posts didnt work, so heres this one...lol.

Thanks JSan, hope to see you there.

-Ryan

We rode at Hollister today Friday, and all of the upper trails were open and in great shape. They were working on the MX track and the Vintage track all afternoon. They opened up ALL the trails and the MX track about 4:00, should be great for this weekend.

We rode at Hollister today Friday, and all of the upper trails were open and in great shape. They were working on the MX track and the Vintage track all afternoon. They opened up ALL the trails and the MX track about 4:00, should be great for this weekend.

Sweet :applause: