Sign in to follow this  

03 RM125 V-force Jettng needed ?

Just got a vforce for my 03, I dont have a pipe yet. It seems to be running rich after the install, bogging low but raises hell once the revs get up. Anybody got the vforce can tell me exaclty your jetting specs ? Needle,Main, Pilot and such ?

Thanks

when i through mine in on my old RM125, i didnt need to do much at all. i cant remember specs cause that was 2 bikes ago but i just remember that i had no bogging or anything

Just got a vforce for my 03, I dont have a pipe yet. It seems to be running rich after the install, bogging low but raises hell once the revs get up. Anybody got the vforce can tell me exaclty your jetting specs ? Needle,Main, Pilot and such ?

Thanks

I have the v force 3 reeds with a Bills pipe and silencer.This is my jetting 450 main,35 piolit,stock needle with clip in 2nd grove,stock slide,air screw 1 to 2 1/2.Run at 40 to1 also.Hope this helps.

I think he has a Keihin not a Mikuni carb on his 03. So a 450 main would be unreachable.

Vforce reeds are pretty much plug and play if your bogging off the bottom with stock jetting then I would assume you have other issues that are over looked and the stock reeds didn’t upset the problem as bad.

But if you or someone leaned out the needle clip before? you might want to raise the clip back to the 3rd slot, these reeds do tend to lean out the 1/8 to 5/8 throttle range a tad but that’s fine under a completely stock bike with stock jetting. Im starting to think that’s how vforce tend to get their so called cleaner feel.

Not saying vforce dont need rejetting but i would start with stock brass and work from there.

I think he has a Keihin not a Mikuni carb on his 03. So a 450 main would be unreachable.

Vforce reeds are pretty much plug and play if your bogging off the bottom with stock jetting then I would assume you have other issues that are over looked and the stock reeds didn’t upset the problem as bad.

But if you or someone leaned out the needle clip before? you might want to raise the clip back to the 3rd slot, these reeds do tend to lean out the 1/8 to 5/8 throttle range a tad but that’s fine under a completely stock bike with stock jetting. Im starting to think that’s how vforce tend to get their so called cleaner feel.

Not saying vforce dont need rejetting but i would start with stock brass and work from there.

no it has a mikuni iv got an 03 rm 125 to and its mikuni

My bad I thought it was a RM250 disregard all that above then. I don’t know crap about vforce on a 125.